[Hunt] Star of Wraeclast

Da first sword not so hard to find
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Shppy wrote:
"
Starxsword wrote:
You shouldn't be comparing the goddess recipe to be the same as this one. The first sword is a T1 drop, so while it doesn't cost much on trade, getting it is very very very hard.

uh... if you're talking about goddess bound, there's no way it's a t1 drop anymore. In perandus league, I've gotten 4 or 5 of them to drop (as in, not from cadiro, though he's offered about a dozen of them to me), while getting maybe 1 actual t1 drop.

You could be right, it might not be a T1 drop anymore. But I can tell you that my friends and I haven't seen it drop in the last few leagues.
For comparison, I found a Voltaxic Rift as a drop last league. I also found a Pledge of Hands while playing in regular HC a bit ago.
Also found Scold's Bridle this league, but that was from Cadiro and not an actual drop.

I am not sure if you got lucky, but you could be right.
"
Shppy wrote:
"
Starxsword wrote:
You shouldn't be comparing the goddess recipe to be the same as this one. The first sword is a T1 drop, so while it doesn't cost much on trade, getting it is very very very hard.

uh... if you're talking about goddess bound, there's no way it's a t1 drop anymore. In perandus league, I've gotten 4 or 5 of them to drop (as in, not from cadiro, though he's offered about a dozen of them to me), while getting maybe 1 actual t1 drop.

I have not gotten 1 in the whole perandus league. Only as Cardio options. And GGG would probably announce unique adjustments if it concerned T1 uniques? That is just a maybe tough. So i would say that its still a T1.
"
Starxsword wrote:
"
Shppy wrote:

You could be right, it might not be a T1 drop anymore. But I can tell you that my friends and I haven't seen it drop in the last few leagues.
For comparison, I found a Voltaxic Rift as a drop last league. I also found a Pledge of Hands while playing in regular HC a bit ago.
Also found Scold's Bridle this league, but that was from Cadiro and not an actual drop.

I am not sure if you got lucky, but you could be right.

if that's 'lucky', then i'd almost rather have no luck at all.

Anyway, not finding a unique in personal experience isn't really compelling evidence that it's higher tier... I mean, I haven't found a Thousand Ribbons this league, but I'm not about to think it's t1. But dropping not just 1 or even 2 copies of a unique during the league, but a handful? That is compelling evidence to believe it's not t1, especially when over that same span of time I've gotten little to no 'known' t1 uniques (idk, is Rat's Nest t1? Cuz that's the best thing I've gotten to drop).

Who knows, maybe I am wrong. I'm just talking from personal experience, and random chance can be a fickle thing, but the odds of me finding so many copies would be a ridiculous level of outlier if it is indeed still t1, and i doubt i'm that special.
Last edited by Shppy on May 11, 2016, 8:27:58 AM
Please keep this discussion topic-related.
Spoiler

What I've looked at so far.. As league is bout over took some time to play with this..

Things I guess I'm next gonna try is vaal warp maybe buy a corrupted volls?
Thought maybe everything has to be corrupted
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
Necx thanks for actively hunting this, but i seriously doubt a volls devotion is part of the recipe. A vaal lightning warp on the other hand could be a thing. Also everything has to be corrupted could be a thing too.

Are we supposed to find the recipe by the text of the amulet or there has been a riddle or a hint somewhere else?
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Didn't Garena run a contest where the winner created the vendor recipe for the Star of Wraeclast? Why not just ask them? :P

How about... 8 Ruby Rings, an Amulet, Vaal Lightning Warp.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on May 20, 2016, 1:07:25 PM
I've thrown out ideas of maybe other ring types... i have
Spoiler

also i've tried various other items thanks to friends suggestions.. Dying breath + curse related items..

Another friend suggested trying both maelstrom of chaos maps so going to try and corrupt 1.

Why i'm considering buying a voll's corruption ammy is because since Taiwan Server might not have supply of voll's like we do.. (not saying they can't go chance or card etc..)

Your right Voll's might not be part of it.. but figure i have resources to try..

Sheriff the Amulet has a different recipe from Global server... 2 different servers 2 different recipes.. Why I do not know...

Edit #2.. well 2 maps tried..
Spoiler

Guess i'll get another white one..

Any idea's feel free to throw them my way I got ton of Resources and lot's of items to try..
IGN: Hands_Of_Death
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
Last edited by Necx on May 20, 2016, 1:22:49 PM
Well, somebody knows it. Saw this in Perandus chat today:

Spoiler

- here's my sig

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info