2.2.2b Patch Notes

Keep up the good work. There is still a lot to be done. Especially when it comes to optimizing performance.
PoE is the only game i know of where i frequently run into huge fps drops. And that's without even trying to push it with some crazy mechanics.
Any update on obliteration wands explosion causing mobs to not drop any loot?
Need to fix tooltip for Tornado Shot and other skills i believe that do not shows any difference of damage bewteen lvl 20 and 21
Unavailable

Looks like a troll-item. Good work GGG ;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Qarl wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where Perandus chest bosses could be deleted prior to their death.

This was a bug the whole time? Wow. I thought it was intended. Frustrating that it just got fixed now, but maybe it will help some players with the challenges.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Apr 20, 2016, 8:08:21 AM
good one
“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Far out.
"
Hellus666 wrote:
"
gwarlek wrote:
The new recipe doesn't work for me. Can someone point out what I am doing wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE2BIiLRPF0

EDIT: Ah, got it. It has to be gem level, not required level for the gem.

I go for 20 lvl 11Q - its cheapest option imho :)

20 lvl 13Q you mean?
Looks like have had this Book ready for years and GGG tested it on Performance when 2.0 hit because they are shit since then
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Can someone explain to me why would you want to reduce your character level?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info