2.2.2b Patch Notes

4 update patch in last two week
over 20 update from the 1 march (about two month) ...incredible
my ssd write write write for this game...

too much update and fix minor...it's hard to make only one or two big update every month?
the game is great but this frequency update is unaccetable for me
I am tired...uninstalled today
bye
Last edited by xDarkillx on Apr 20, 2016, 4:47:19 AM
"
ActuallyAMan wrote:
So I guess this ruins any relevance for pvp only characters, as ppl can now run with lvl 28 chars with all quest rewards and full lab rewards. Maybe change pvp only chars to reflect that?

Good Question. Reaction from GGG pls?
"
JobiEl_Pfiff wrote:
GGG I want my 1500 Fusing back I used (with Vorici) to 6L my Exquisite Blade. I have The Goddess Unleashed since the first day :(

LOL most epic player rape I ever seen...
but its a good move to change vendor recipe.
FOR THE GLORY!
Reduce level! Finally 10/10
The new recipe doesn't work for me. Can someone point out what I am doing wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE2BIiLRPF0

EDIT: Ah, got it. It has to be gem level, not required level for the gem.
Last edited by gwarlek on Apr 20, 2016, 6:17:28 AM
Book of Regression - It's for those participating in lab races to avoid getting past level restriction in normal and cruel lab, since the reward is different. Althought a scour everytime you level seems a little expensive it matches the other delvling recipe (scour + gem) and tbh if you are doing normal lab at lv 40 by the time you reach 41 you will have gathered way more than a scour as currency.

"The recipe for creating the Goddess Unleashed has been simplified"
Ok now that makes a lot more sense. I think it was Rhys who said one of the great things about goddes unleashed was the fact it was a guaranteed six linked sword and a lvling sword... But when one of the recipe items (read, sacrificed item) was a six linked end game sword that didn't make much sense.

"Fixed a bug where the clouds from Q'ura, Y'ara'az and A'alai did not expire"
While a lot of people are comemorating about this I'm actually worried about it. The cloud causes degen damage (not sure if it is physical or chaos) AND spawn those mini mobs. Those mini mobs are essential for many builds to reliably kill the trio since there is no source for flask charges during that fight. IF the mini mobs are gone along with the cloud then now you either need a heavy dps build that kill the trio so fast that you won't have problem with flask charges or a hp/mp sustained build.
Hello, can you please make this "Book of Regression" desroyable? Now it can't be put in the stash or be destroyed...
Nice simple recipe GGG... and rip my 6S5L (drop) Exquisite Blade :P
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Fixed a bug where Perandus chest bosses could be deleted prior to their death.

Uhm, does that mean we were killing some of the TOO FAST? Oh my god.
Perception is reality.
"
gwarlek wrote:
The new recipe doesn't work for me. Can someone point out what I am doing wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE2BIiLRPF0

EDIT: Ah, got it. It has to be gem level, not required level for the gem.

I go for 20 lvl 11Q - its cheapest option imho :)
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info