2.2.2b Patch Notes

Thanks,
Dang some nice bug fixes.. good job GGG...
"
Qarl wrote:
Added a vendor recipe item - Book of Regression. This will reduce the level of your current character by one. Like other books, this is not tradeable. This item is obtained by the vendor recipe of an Orb of Scouring and a Scroll of Wisdom. Use this item with care - losing a level may disable items you have equipped. You must have an unallocated Passive Skill Point to use this item.

Let me see if I've got this right...

So let's say you can fully "ascend" by oh level 75.
So from quests you already have +21-24 (depending on bandits) extra skill points.
You've also fully "ascended."

You'll need 35 orbs of regrets to have 35 available passive points.
Additionally, you'll need 35 orbs of scouring (and 35 scrolls of wisdom) to get the books.

You've successfully made a super lvl 40.

Edit: Actually, it's 35 - 24 = 11 orbs of regret, since you can quest for respec points.
So the cumulative total cost would be 35 orbs of scouring, 35 scrolls of wisdom, and 11 orbs of regret.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on Apr 20, 2016, 10:40:50 PM
Fix no exalts dropping THANX
Fixing Lightning Golem crash = nice

somehow ninjachanging frost wall, explosive arrows now dont stack into it anymore wtf??
"
illectrik wrote:
Scour, really? A little expensive for something that 100% effects you negatively. Oh well...

I'm not sure why people would want to de-level. Maybe to farm currency slightly more efficiently? Whatever the reason, clearly no one would use it unless they considered it a positive effect.

And an orb of scouring is hardly prohibitive for something that will probably be used extremely sparingly. In fact, it seems generously cheap. Especially for players that are so into min-maxing that they could find a reasonable use for going down a level.
"
Qarl wrote:
Added a vendor recipe item - Book of Regression. This will reduce the level of your current character by one. Like other books, this is not tradeable. This item is obtained by the vendor recipe of an Orb of Scouring and a Scroll of Wisdom. Use this item with care - losing a level may disable items you have equipped. You must have an unallocated Passive Skill Point to use this item.

This recipe is fucking brilliant. This allows for VERY strong PvP characters and I feel could be moving the game in that direction. I'm glad this is changed to support Ascendancy characters well.
Last edited by Malpheas on Apr 20, 2016, 9:51:06 PM
There is pvp in this game?... kewl, i guess.
"
Starball wrote:

Any news on all the d/c poe-crashes a LOT of players have when trying to load new areas? (especially on lab runs this sucks ass)

Game becomes unplayable like this...

in 2017 be patient pls. for the moment u can spend ur time giving MTR to support which will tell you their servers are OK and your ISP must be a garbage...

:D
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"
iteration2 wrote:
"
illectrik wrote:
Scour, really? A little expensive for something that 100% effects you negatively. Oh well...

I'm not sure why people would want to de-level. Maybe to farm currency slightly more efficiently? Whatever the reason, clearly no one would use it unless they considered it a positive effect.

to be eligible for the labyrinth speed run challenges you need to stay below a certain character level.

which is a problem in softcore normal and hardcore leagues where killing your character either doesn't help or has unfortunate side effects.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 21, 2016, 9:53:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info