So we tested Sparks after the nerf...

Now that spark is out of the way, can we do something about EA and LA?

Seriously as soon as some rando LA player shows up in arena, it's bye bye fun times for just about everybody. EA is obviously still ultra cancerous, except now it's about to get worse.

Arena these days is really hit or miss. Some days you'll have a bunch of people with pretty cool and original builds and other days it's LA spam from 4 screens away to 1-2 shot anyone.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

Seriously as soon as some rando LA player shows up in arena, it's bye bye fun times for just about everybody.

Coming from someone who abused the shit of Sparks, this is pretty ironic ^^

Unfortunatly the only way to get a skill nerf is to make an insane and cheap pve build with it, Sadly with the voltaxic nerf, the LA crowd moved to something else so don't expect anything there but EA Elementalist with grand spectrum is quite the thing right now so maybe we'll get something.
Well Sparks not dead and you don't need Voltaxic to play LA. Anything from a Lioneye's glare to a mirrored bow with 600% multiplier is enough to completely shit on people.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
You missed my point, LA was popular in pve because of Voltaxic but now that it's (seems) gone, the braindead mathil/ziggy crowd moved to something else wich mean less attention on the broken mechanics and so less chance for a nerf.

As for Sparks, it may be not gone but the days of getting killed by invisible bullshit from the other side of the area are over.
"
IceDeal wrote:
You missed my point, LA was popular in pve because of Voltaxic but now that it's (seems) gone, the braindead mathil/ziggy crowd moved to something else wich mean less attention on the broken mechanics and so less chance for a nerf.

As for Sparks, it may be not gone but the days of getting killed by invisible bullshit from the other side of the area are over.

Ya you're 100% right. If its not being abused in PvE by streamers and their sheep, GGG won't even raise a finger.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Maybe if we complain enough, they'll do something about it svhadfgasgsdhasesdhasellOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Honestly, I don't see why they couldn't just use the downtime between leagues to fix things up for a bit.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
PVP in this game is a waste of Time

never will be fixed
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
PVP in this game is a waste of Time

never will be fixed

Didn t you say once EA was not broken and molten shell was ok?

Well why you call the game broken if you have everything you wanted and more now.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Spark disabled in PvP or bust. There's no reason to halfass it, the gem doesn't need to exist in PvP. Just have it not shoot anything at all if in a PvP zone, bam, fixed! Why do we need a gem fundamentally against the idea of skill-based PvP in PvP? Even at best it's Russian roulette.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
Spark disabled in PvP or bust. There's no reason to halfass it, the gem doesn't need to exist in PvP. Just have it not shoot anything at all if in a PvP zone, bam, fixed! Why do we need a gem fundamentally against the idea of skill-based PvP in PvP? Even at best it's Russian roulette.

spark is complete junk now already

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info