So we tested Sparks after the nerf...

I don't have to quit, I just have to stop spending money.

We are still waiting for your list of "legit" builds and skills btw.
-removed-
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Apr 14, 2016, 2:48:26 PM
i actually cant believe you are taking weta serious. he is just another salty dude in sarn arena.

for him 6k-7k per hit hitting discharge is no problem, whirling blades with fasterthanlight speed is no problem. as i always say none of us are saint and its because of broken design of pvp. we all know that.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 14, 2016, 2:50:48 PM
Of course I don't, you can't take someone seriously when all his main pvp builds are using overriding T value mechanics (Discharge and Traps) and broken defenses bypass (Vagan Dagger 100% confirm crit balanced :kappa:).

But still, I'm interested to see what's his vision of "legit pvp". Kinda hard to get when he insult you all the time for no reasons (I put him on ignore a while back now tho).
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 14, 2016, 3:36:45 PM
did I protect discharge somewhere in the forum? just as expected, you simply trying to insult the person. typical childish behaviour.

stop shitting on spark. this tends to developers resources wasting, and instead of global pvp balance patch we'll get yet another unusable skill.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Apr 14, 2016, 4:26:40 PM
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
There is PVP in this game??? Lol kewl... i guess...
literally every pvp skill right now (ea, traps, spark, ...) can 1 shot or close to 1 shot you, not sure how you can really feel superior playing any of the "viable pvp builds" lol
There are some ways to still play respectably :) but with right-click-offscreen-win and hide-in-frostwall-and-spam being the meta, everyone has been taking the low road as of late
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Haha yeah, i saw that. Ladder is still working in game tho but what's the point if you can't brag anymore to the 15 players interested in it :D

As for myself, I'm working my Mewtwo on SSB4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info