So we tested Sparks after the nerf...

"
lapiz wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:
Spark disabled in PvP or bust. There's no reason to halfass it, the gem doesn't need to exist in PvP. Just have it not shoot anything at all if in a PvP zone, bam, fixed! Why do we need a gem fundamentally against the idea of skill-based PvP in PvP? Even at best it's Russian roulette.

spark is complete junk now already

Junk if you're a bum that just wanted to ride the ez train. Sitting in a corner 100 miles from the other guy and holding attack. It's still a solid skill, was only nerfed in a way to limit such stupidity.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Kinda like with cyclone, right?

Right?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Cyclones legitimately crap and I'm glad. I don't think you can really compare the 2 anyways as one accelerated bleed out, doesn't work at all if bear trapped, desynchs like a mofo, is melee...yada yada.
"
MullaXul wrote:
Cyclones legitimately crap and I'm glad. I don't think you can really compare the 2 anyways as one accelerated bleed out, doesn't work at all if bear trapped, desynchs like a mofo, is melee...yada yada.

Any pure cyclone build beats the shit out of a pure spark build, just saying
"
lapiz wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:

Any pure cyclone build beats the shit out of a pure spark build, just saying

I don't know, crit spark heavily out damages even mirrored 2h weapon cyclone. I guess if the sparker refuses to move, doesn't bear trap and isn't crit. Or if the 2h has a conversion talisman on. That range where melee needs to be to get hits, is where spark is the most dangerous imo. That's mostly true for all skills.
Thing is with the new classes, only weak ass glass canon spark get killed by rt cyclone.
A sparker with tempest or high ES will kill you before oyu can kill them.

With my phy cyclone, dealing 10k/phy hit i could still get "shotguned" few centimeter before I could engage him, loosing half my life before the sparker would even get touched.
9k life>4-5k life before engage ouch.

Now of course if you abuse bleed it is another story but it is kind of hard to scale bleed with cyclone.

Imo most of the time SParkers will rekt a cycloner if he start sparking before the cyclone engage.

LEap slam help a lot to get to cyclone distance but still with crit against you, you still have chance to get 50% life before the fight even begin and if sparker use the -75 regen bomb...
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jul 21, 2016, 7:21:50 AM
Sparks is garbage in open space now but in close area with lots of wall (70% of all 1vs1 arena) it's still dangerous combined with inquisitor.

Glad it's been nerfed that much to be honest, arena is way healthier now.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 21, 2016, 3:15:50 PM
if they will take T damage values serious, blade vortex might be garbage too soon.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
if they will take T damage values serious, blade vortex might be garbage too soon.

Can only fucking hope.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info