[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
broseidon07 wrote:
If I want to safely and quickly do uber lab runs to farm for $$, should I do this since it seems really safe, or should I do something like 2h EQ jug?

Uber Izaro is safe with this build, but you will need a level 90 char with good gear to deal enough damage to kill him fast enough, if not, is safe but kinda slow to kill.

Only pulse attack could hit you badly, so try to stay always face to face.

But most important, I hate labs and only do the necessary run to pick my ascendancy points, so I cannot recommend you this build for lab runs because I'm not experienced enough in that matter.
"
Zardin90 wrote:
Can this build be done with Blade Flurry ?

Yes you can. Of course this build is not based on crit/poison, so performance on BF will not be similar to most popular builds based on BF. Still, I tried a bit and was fun to play and seems good enough. Cerritus99 posted on page 91 of this thread a twinned Kaom fight (thanks for sharing!) and there's some comments of people trying this out to.

I used Varunastra version of this build with no changes at all for testing BF.
"
Spasko wrote:
What weapon do you recommend until we can afford Soul Taker/Varunastra?

Any good rare axe with high PDPS will do the job. You just need to deal with mana. There's some comments about this on Levelling Tips section of this guide.

As we know, breaches are temporary (about 20-30sec) so we need DPS to fastclear and find boxes. Can we name this build as fastclearer? Its tanky, but what about clearing speed if someone decide to do only breaches lefting other league stuff?
"
Felth wrote:
As we know, breaches are temporary (about 20-30sec) so we need DPS to fastclear and find boxes. Can we name this build as fastclearer? Its tanky, but what about clearing speed if someone decide to do only breaches lefting other league stuff?

idk how it will workout in 15+ maps, but until then every pack dies in way less than 20sec. Mostly around 1-3 sec?
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Thanks for the build !

Will be my starter for this league. First time i try a sword/axe and board :)
Cant wait to try.

And that new shield is just bonker. Will be great
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
HOLLA wrote:
So this new unique was revealed.....

Needless to say, BTFO Lioneye's... and on that note, why bother with Aegis anymore! I can't wait to try this thing out!

Oh, what a beautiful addition to this build. Is just perfect in every way. Same block chance as Lioneye's, great armour and life stats, that free Reckoning and most important one, that huge life recover when block! That's totally out of proportion... incredible addition to this build.

What would you link in this coupled with lvl30 reckoning?
I am trying the build, i plan using reckoning and riposte too, great help with aoe and make the most of that block chance. I have a question though. Seeing as static strike is lightning, linked with fire dmg, and fire and cold auras how you deal with elemental equilibrium maps? you link cold to shield charge and remove hatred for example?
And how you deal with elemental resistant mobs and bosses?
Last edited by SingThisCorrosion on Dec 2, 2016, 10:22:56 PM
How do you reach from 86k cleave dps to 176k. You say 86k is unbuffed but what buffs you so much to reach 176k.

CLEAVE DPS (w/ Concentrated Effect) Tooltip with Charges, Atziri's Promise, Fortify & Ancestral Warchief (unbuffed 86.330 DPS): I'd call this buffed, imo
Last edited by Warmey on Dec 3, 2016, 4:39:06 PM
Seeing 0 of that new shield listed on POE trade... has me worried hehe, seems like the shield is going to be rare, expensive, or both.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info