[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Not at all, I'm just waiting for patch notes to see if the guide requires some adjustment or update, but if there's no bad news on next patch notes, build will stay the same as it is now.
Updated guide for 2.5 after patch notes. There's not any significant changes, only update on screenshots and minor corrections.
can this really be a league starter?

u keep on saying equip mandatory items as soon as u hit the needed level but these items are costly especially the axe soul taker.

so can this build be played without the mandatory items for a while till i get the currency in maps or just not playable at all?
I was able to buy all my gear on third day of Essence League. Anyway, you don't need Soul Taker to start mapping. Is just a great choice for weapon, but any good rare axe could work.
kk thanks for the reply
Thx mas for updating the Guide :) (So the Buildlist is aswell)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I'm going to try this on friday, looks nice and always wanted to wear a shield ! :D
I've never been too keen on Melee Builds right up in the face of the Boss.
But this.... This looks just too awesome to leave alone!!

When you say Spirit Void/Volatile Void in the Leveling Tips section...
- Don't you mean Spirit Void/Vitality Void?

:D

Thanx for posting this! Can't wait! \o/
Glad to read that you're going to try this build on Breach! Have a nice league start!

Yeah, I need to change that on next guide update... :P thanks!
I can attest that it is a really good build, I used it as a starter in Essence and it easy breezed through content including corrupted dual boss t13-15 maps ( Overgrown Ruin etc ) And I dont think I spent even 2ex on gearing. None of my items cost more than 35c, including the soul taker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info