[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Have you tried Lacerate with this build? I just did and it seems to be working very well. Tooltip dps is lower but it still feels like im doing more damage.
So this new unique was revealed.....

Needless to say, BTFO Lioneye's... and on that note, why bother with Aegis anymore! I can't wait to try this thing out!
"
HOLLA wrote:

Needless to say, BTFO Lioneye's... and on that note, why bother with Aegis anymore! I can't wait to try this thing out!

Yes, will very nice for this build. Gonna roll gladiator tonight :)
Question is will this +1500 armor be global - meaning will it benefit from increased defences from shield nodes??
Last edited by sultangurde on Dec 2, 2016, 2:02:52 AM
If I want to safely and quickly do uber lab runs to farm for $$, should I do this since it seems really safe, or should I do something like 2h EQ jug?
Can this build be done with Blade Flurry ?
What weapon do you recommend until we can afford Soul Taker/Varunastra?
"
Zardin90 wrote:
Can this build be done with Blade Flurry ?

Well, Blade Flurry Requires a Dagger, Claw or One-Handed Sword, would have to get A set of 7 The Formless Sea- - - can be exchanged for Varunastra.
🐢
"
dan166 wrote:
Have you tried Lacerate with this build? I just did and it seems to be working very well. Tooltip dps is lower but it still feels like im doing more damage.

Quote previous answer:

"
mas_mariano wrote:
I tried a bit Lacerate during last league but I don't like it. I remember some people said that Lacerate works for them using this build. But is not one of my favorites.

If you try this build and find Lacerate a good choice for highest tiers, please share your setup. Thanks.
"
HOLLA wrote:

Oh, what a beautiful addition to this build. Is just perfect in every way. Same block chance as Lioneye's, great armour and life stats, that free Reckoning and most important one, that huge life recover when block! That's totally out of proportion... incredible addition to this build.
"
sultangurde wrote:
Yes, will very nice for this build. Gonna roll gladiator tonight :)
Question is will this +1500 armor be global - meaning will it benefit from increased defences from shield nodes??

I guess it will not benefit from shield nodes, but I'm not sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info