[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
bigstrongdoge wrote:
Why is the shield charge gem linked with Increased Duration? It won't work, you know.

That linked gear is outdated in relation to gems. Please just consider the Skill Gems section of this guide.

Yes, Fortify doesn't work with Increased Duration, is an old mistake that I corrected quite some time ago.
"
Koheleth wrote:
Hmmm was checking for one on poe.trade and don't see a Red Nightmares yet though there are some red dreams for around 3ex or 125c on hc breach (5ex). Trying to decide to save for one or to save for BoR? Damn...well it is good to have choices.

I don't see the need to focus on such expensive jewel right now. I only see that jewel like a probably final upgrade to this build when you got the currency, but you can't consider that jewel instead of BoR at this moment imo.
Well, we reach 100 PAGES OF Q&A... Just incredible... Thanks to all!
"
mas_mariano wrote:

I don't see the need to focus on such expensive jewel right now. I only see that jewel like a probably final upgrade to this build when you got the currency, but you can't consider that jewel instead of BoR at this moment imo.

Thanks, guess I got excited with the possibilities.
🐢
currently playing ur build in HC breach league, 85 still going strong, new shield is awesome!
"
MTMorten wrote:
currently playing ur build in HC breach league, 85 still going strong, new shield is awesome!

Such great news! Glad it works on HC!
"
MTMorten wrote:

I confirm this beast is awesome i'm lvl 75 with only 4.4k life only one shoot boss kill me ^^ can't wait the 3d skin =)
Haha i made a huge mistake not going for this build guide with my fist breach league character xD.

This one is just tanky as hell. Anyone tried the new "The Surrender" shield with this build?

How good is it?

I think i will get this shield before GGG nerfs it to crap :)

Found this on youtube, for those interested to see how The Surrender works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbTbG8n8vaI
"
mas_mariano wrote:
PS: I tried a lot to fit Abyssus on this build, and other players during past leagues tried that too. All reach the same conclusion, you can't avoid random deaths, survivability is not reliable at all.

Yeah probably Abyssus is too much, but what about other helms? With body armour and other helm, you can get 4 additional slots for utility, quality on gems from BoR and more room to focus on damage OR tankiness (personal preference). The anvil is fine as the amulet IMO. With a lucky +1 curses anvil and extra slots, it's kinda GG :)

Oh well maybe I can start to think about this when I get all the stuff, probably in the end of the league, LOL.
Last edited by calavera_ on Dec 8, 2016, 2:16:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info