[2.4 Video Guide] Righteous Fire, Vaal Molten Shell Build Guide (Large AoE) [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Hello LiftingNerdBro I'm watching and following your build, and I like it. What do you mean is the best option for a 6L gem to use in Righteous Fire?

Could be Rapid Decay?

If you mean that other gem could be better, plz tell me.

Thanks you very much.
"
shaggytrader1 wrote:
Hello LiftingNerdBro I'm watching and following your build, and I like it. What do you mean is the best option for a 6L gem to use in Righteous Fire?

Could be Rapid Decay?

Thanks you very much.

Glad you like it!

Rapid Decay does not work, unfortunately. There really isn't too much you can add. RF has for a long time only had 4 gems really worth using, then came elemental focus and a fifth was now a possibility, now we just have to wait for a sixth :D
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
shaggytrader1 wrote:

Could be Rapid Decay?

Thanks you very much.

Glad you like it!

Rapid Decay does not work, unfortunately. There really isn't too much you can add. RF has for a long time only had 4 gems really worth using, then came elemental focus and a fifth was now a possibility, now we just have to wait for a sixth :D

Thank you very much for your answer.
Hello LiftingNerdBro I'm watching and following your build, and I like it
i am currently level 70 and running it with 600 regen per second
but i have no clue which jewles to use and where to put them please help!
Why not choose ascendancy class:

''Chieftain'' 15% chance to Ignite
30% increased Damage while you have a Totem
Gain 15% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage if you've Killed Recently
Regenerate 2% of Maximum Life per second while you have a Totem

or

''Inquisitor''

20% increased Elemental Damage
Take 8% reduced Elemental Damage while standing on Consecrated Ground
120% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies affected by Elemental Status Ailments
20% chance to create Consecrated Ground on Kill, lasting 3 seconds

Im reaching the lvl so i want to be sure which ascendancy to choose, thnks for ur time to make this build to noobies like me :D
¿How do u get the Endurance charges?
Hey lifting, are u sure Trickster works with righteous fire? i read on wikipoe about righteous fire and found this:

Life Degeneration Effect:
While this skill is active, you and surrounding enemies will take fire degeneration damage (NOT Damage Over Time). This damage can be mitigated with fire resistance for both you and surrounding enemies. Righteous Fire will damage energy shield and keep it from recharging while the skill is active, but it can still regenerate if you have life regeneration and the Zealot's Oath keystone. This skill does not scale with damage over time modifiers as it is a degen

it say's ''Not damage ovr time'' D:
"
kovalk123 wrote:
Hey lifting, are u sure Trickster works with righteous fire? i read on wikipoe about righteous fire and found this:

Life Degeneration Effect:
While this skill is active, you and surrounding enemies will take fire degeneration damage (NOT Damage Over Time). This damage can be mitigated with fire resistance for both you and surrounding enemies. Righteous Fire will damage energy shield and keep it from recharging while the skill is active, but it can still regenerate if you have life regeneration and the Zealot's Oath keystone. This skill does not scale with damage over time modifiers as it is a degen

it say's ''Not damage ovr time'' D:

I read that too. But then in poe Wiki I read this:

Active skills
The following skills have a damage over time component:

Chaos damage:
Caustic Arrow
Contagion
Desecrate
Essence Drain
Summon Chaos Golem
Viper Strike

Fire damage:
Fire Trap
Flame Dash
Righteous Fire
Searing Bond

Physical:
Blood Rage
Puncture

Source: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_over_time

I mean RF is damage over time because when I hit someone with this spell and then stoped hitting the monster continuous being damaged.
Hey there, I have a Corrupted Tabula Rosa with a Purity of fire level 15 attached to it, how important is the 1% difference in fire res in comparison to the L17 purity of fire,

If i can use the implicit on the Tabula Rosa then I can add Purity of elements or another Aura, maybe Anger if I can spare the Mana

This build is awesome!

My gear
Spoiler

Still more to up but now it's fun to play!

Thanks LiftingBro !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info