[2.4 Video Guide] Righteous Fire, Vaal Molten Shell Build Guide (Large AoE) [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

I found this as well that I can highly recommend for this build. It lacked strength, but was otherwise pretty good (I have enough resistance elsewhere to be more than enough even for elemental weakness maps):

I don't strictly need the aura anymore with this, although I do keep the aura for more regen. Getting this on boots is also nice:

Last edited by aaOzymandias on Oct 8, 2016, 12:04:44 PM
Hi Lifting, im making an RF char now, and wondering what makes scion better than chieftain? since chieftain ascendancy have regen life and life leech for fire dmg, also marauder is str so basically will have more hp and damage? thanks :)
Hi Lifting,

Same question as above. I actually started leveling a Scion for this build but just ran into your Chieftain RF build here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB0iy7xwMIk.

Which RF build do you think is stronger overall, the Ascendant or Chieftain?

Thanks as always for your awesome work.
I will buy Quality RF, Elemental Focus and Burning Damage. Anything else worth getting?
(Increased Area and Concentrated Effect I already have).

Fun build btw.
IGN: Qwib_Cleave [Delve League SC]
hey LNB,

when i started with ESC i've used this build and im lv86 atm. it's as easy as your other guides i've followed. simply run through the maps and everything around you will burn
the concept of RF is awesome, how it scales dmg and act on the char, like you say in your video, you can face roll most of the content ig. firefloor in the lab? hahaha

thanks to RotP and PoF i've got free suffixes on my gear so i was able to stack chaos resi to approx 50% -> realy useful :)

im thinking about changing the chest for kaom's heart and using RF just as a 4l, like you do
with your marauder and switching doon cuebiyari with doryani's catalyst but before i have to do some math if i get MOAR DMG
and i'm missing a movementskill, i want to use shield charge...instead of the BV setup maybe...

greetings henry

my current gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by HFLemming on Nov 16, 2016, 12:32:19 PM
Why only keep stone golem and immortal call at lvl 15?
IGN: Yufled
Last edited by Evn on Nov 24, 2016, 12:25:04 PM
HI Does anyone know if this build will be viable in the upcoming Breach league?

Thanks in advance.
Another question I hope someone can answer. Has anyone killed the shaper using this build?

Cheers
Hello. Need video T14-15-16 and shaper. Very thx!
Last edited by Gouros on Jul 24, 2017, 12:21:46 PM
Will there ever be an update to this for 3.x.x? or anyone has taken this further?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info