[2.4 Video Guide] Righteous Fire, Vaal Molten Shell Build Guide (Large AoE) [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Wow amazing build ! First time i killed Atziri thanks to this wonder :-)
Hard ( and boring ) to level up but when you equip Phoenix and rest this gets addictive.
Got some other lvl 85 chara's which i tried Aztiri with but this one finally nailed it and only lvl 80 atm just to state the power of it.

My gear

Spoiler

and tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAGRAwQEBwSzBg4J9gthDF8UIBhWGS4aOBo-GnocpxzcHwIkbycvJ-0o-i3SNsU6WDrYOuE8BTwtPV89_EGHQ8hFnUyzUEdSU1NSU6VVxlZIVw1YY1ugXz9mVGhlaHRo8moeajt2rHtufA6CB4KbgseDX4PMg9uFe4zPjxqQVZHOlKCWbJchl5WX9Jitmjua4J_fogCmMqcIp1Wtja9ssVu3PriTu-3BfMRYxPbGrs9-0B_SIdR82CTYTdi92WHZfNpi4XPr7uw47w7vfO_r8B_yL_JB8kXzm_ZI-ej-Cg==?accountName=Virevly&characterName=VlammendBlond

Dunno if Doryani is better then Doon's as i don't notice any differences on map runs but Pyre is a real boost to your burning damage.
Anyway big thanks to LiftingNerdBro for sharing his build

I got wrecked leveling through cruel.. any tips for leveling through merciless, ie gear, gems, etc.
"
iPooOnPeople wrote:
I got wrecked leveling through cruel.. any tips for leveling through merciless, ie gear, gems, etc.

I leveled with firestorm and firetotem till end act1 merciless before i switched over to RF.
Its a slow and boring proces and i got killed a lot especially act 4 Cruel, but then i found a good party to run act 4 with. Heard that the new orb of storms skill is great to lvl with but didn't tried yet. When you hit 65 and can equip your gear it makes life alot easier and most important alot more fun -_O
Hi there Level 85 now and this Beast is wrecking havoc till Tier 13 Maps easily and with low risks. (Nemesis Mod-Vulnerability-less resistance with it and some more nasty mods) I just want to ask if theres a way to get a mobility skill? Like lightning warp or sort of? Tho thanks Lifting for this Glorious Build.
Last edited by darkrune28 on May 4, 2016, 5:53:53 AM
Before anyone asks, yes this build is very viable for the upcoming 2-week race (granted you can get the Rise of the Phoenix shield)

Best of luck! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Updated for 2.3

Not much has changed. We just get a bit more strength and an extra skillpoint due to the extra 2 ascendancy points available :)
Hey Lifting!

How would that work with a Juggernaut instead of the Ascendant?. These look promising:

Unrelenting
6% increased Damage per Endurance Charge
8% reduced Elemental Damage Taken while at Maximum Endurance Charges
If you would gain Endurance Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Endurance Charges

Unflinching
20% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you are Hit
+1 Maximum Endurance Charge

Unyielding
30% increased Damage while you have Fortify
1.5% of Maximum Life Regenerated per second while you have Fortify
25% increased effect of Fortify on you

Awesome guide btw!.

P.S.
I've ran your Necromancer build in Perandus but my minions got slaughetered by pretty much every blue perandus pack and had to abandon it ;/

Keep up the good work :)
"
Norcaine90 wrote:
Hey Lifting!

How would that work with a Juggernaut instead of the Ascendant?. These look promising:

Unrelenting
6% increased Damage per Endurance Charge
8% reduced Elemental Damage Taken while at Maximum Endurance Charges
If you would gain Endurance Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Endurance Charges

Unflinching
20% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you are Hit
+1 Maximum Endurance Charge

Unyielding
30% increased Damage while you have Fortify
1.5% of Maximum Life Regenerated per second while you have Fortify
25% increased effect of Fortify on you

Awesome guide btw!.

P.S.
I've ran your Necromancer build in Perandus but my minions got slaughetered by pretty much every blue perandus pack and had to abandon it ;/

Keep up the good work :)

I actually think the Juggernaut can be a solid choice now, go for it! :)
Hey LNB,

I finished my first ever Uber Lab with this build. It's so rewarding when you get to lvl 65 and become righteous.
What would be the damage difference of using kaom's heart and dropping inc burning damage? I think with ascendancy its a lot easier to sustain RF so dropping kaom's is a big loss. Maybe kaom + staff could be the best solution.
Last edited by Aggnog on Jun 25, 2016, 10:41:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info