The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

"
posterier wrote:
hey relus,
this is kind of a dumb question, but exactly makes this build so strong? Not in a bad way, it's just when I see stuff like HvR's LA champ or Ziz's sparker, what does this build bring that they don't?

Thanks for posting it too!

well, it brings a 2M DPS with no charges, 3M DPS with charges, 4M DPS vs bosses,

it brings one skill to easy use for everyone (i don't like to play with 2 skills like LA + BR),

and I think it's one of the most powerful builds in the game,

if you see the vids, you tell me what I bring to the table :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Hauzilla wrote:
Nice, til you realize LA / BR does more damage than this and is 10 times faster.

well.... let's put it like this:

LA with good DPS tooltip is 10K (like with insane gear on 6L) poison ofc, so the DPS is like 1.5M DPS = alot less then my build (wich is 3M only with charges, 1.9M with no charges).

BL may have about the same DPS, and maybe abit more, many players told me I have more damage and more defences with this build, and are swiching.

Barrage is gust alot more fun, more effective, and you get to spare the 6L for a second skill,

fully buffed with Atziri's flask + vaal haste I get to 4M DPS,

from a good range, with knock back and maim, and my rings and ammy are bad...

Now tell me, how much more DPS you know ppl get with BR?

can u link a build that do more? even if it's 500K more, or 1M more, does it matter? :D

Bottom line, not many kew about this composition build, now, each will choose what he like more.

Cheers.

Ummm.... I disagree. My LA Scion is doing 60k in hideout with wrath/herald of thunder/ice golem; nothing insane equipped. Boosts to 100k with haste/faster attacks/flasks. Nice build but from the videos it much weaker than LA/BR. Still I may try it out just to see how it feels. :)
"
zombie9393 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Hauzilla wrote:
Nice, til you realize LA / BR does more damage than this and is 10 times faster.

well.... let's put it like this:

LA with good DPS tooltip is 10K (like with insane gear on 6L) poison ofc, so the DPS is like 1.5M DPS = alot less then my build (wich is 3M only with charges, 1.9M with no charges).

BL may have about the same DPS, and maybe abit more, many players told me I have more damage and more defences with this build, and are swiching.

Barrage is gust alot more fun, more effective, and you get to spare the 6L for a second skill,

fully buffed with Atziri's flask + vaal haste I get to 4M DPS,

from a good range, with knock back and maim, and my rings and ammy are bad...

Now tell me, how much more DPS you know ppl get with BR?

can u link a build that do more? even if it's 500K more, or 1M more, does it matter? :D

Bottom line, not many kew about this composition build, now, each will choose what he like more.

Cheers.

Ummm.... I disagree. My LA Scion is doing 60k in hideout with wrath/herald of thunder/ice golem; nothing insane equipped. Boosts to 100k with haste/faster attacks/flasks. Nice build but from the videos it much weaker than LA/BR. Still I may try it out just to see how it feels. :)

I hope you will like it,

maybe LA/BR is more DPS (but not by that much even if it's true),

barrage is one skill for all, easy to use, does the trick, fun as hell, and you have more free links that way.

my total DPS in H/O is about 2.2M DPS, with charges 3.45M DPS, with flask + vaal haste it's almost 5M DPS,

where can I find the better build of LA/BR guide?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Last edited by rel4us on Apr 12, 2016, 12:16:59 PM
There are plenty of guides out there. Mathils guide is on the front page of the Ranger forum. If you watch Uber Atziri kills with LA/BR you will see the clear speed is much quicker than barrage. Check out Ayvi's run here in PSC: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AbIZA05hQnc
"
zombie9393 wrote:
There are plenty of guides out there. Mathils guide is on the front page of the Ranger forum. If you watch Uber Atziri kills with LA/BR you will see the clear speed is much quicker than barrage. Check out Ayvi's run here in PSC: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AbIZA05hQnc

first of all, he has better game skills the me,

the DPS levels are about the same (i killed faster the vaals and the trio and he killed faster atziri),

he has a better clear speed in the vids for 2 reasons:

1. he did that before, i did not so i took my time
2. LA has lower DPS then my barrager, but more clear speed

again, bouth builds are totally broken, if ppl want to try it my way, i'm sure they will have fun, even if there gaming skills are not more the average
"
rel4us wrote:
"
zombie9393 wrote:

the DPS levels are about the same (i killed faster the vaals and the trio and he killed faster atziri),

again, bouth builds are totally broken, if ppl want to try it my way, i'm sure they will have fun, even if there gaming skills are not more the average

Not doubting you at all, I was just taken back by the DPS claims. Which doesn't matter anyway, but people will be interested and take a peek at a millions of DPS claim. With your formula in previous posts, my LA/Volt scion does 9million Dps at 60k tool tip, and over a billion at 100k tooltip. I highly doubt that. Also in your post above you claimed dps was the same and higher in 2 different statements. Either way not trying to bash your post or post negatively in your thread, rather trying to understand your build and stats. :)
"
zombie9393 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
zombie9393 wrote:

Not doubting you at all, I was just taken back by the DPS claims. Which doesn't matter anyway, but people will be interested and take a peek at a millions of DPS claim. With your formula in previous posts, my LA/Volt scion does 9million Dps at 60k tool tip, and over a billion at 100k tooltip. I highly doubt that. Also in your post above you claimed dps was the same and higher in 2 different statements. Either way not trying to bash your post or post negatively in your thread, rather trying to understand your build and stats. :)

The DPS formula is true,

your LA have no poison, so it's not the formula, also, your BR is in a defrent formula,

The tooltip formula for barrage is what I said, and with 7 arrows on a single target, on a 7 linked that double dipping that is the formula.

If blast rain attacks only 4 times and barrage 7, and so on,

In the vids you and all players can see the effect, if that is not the effect on milions, I would like to know what you think is my formula :D
Do you think the new lightning golem would be better for this build than the ice golem?
"
Smerte wrote:
Do you think the new lightning golem would be better for this build than the ice golem?

I also thought about it, I will test it when it comes out and post my thoughts
Insanely OP build!
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info