The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

hey im currently levling with this build and it is super good once u get to like lvl 50~

my questions are

1. when can i drop the lighting levling bow u suggested ?
2. where does this build get his leech from? since u going for the gloves/vaal paact
"
martin0803 wrote:
hey im currently levling with this build and it is super good once u get to like lvl 50~

my questions are

1. when can i drop the lighting levling bow u suggested ?
2. where does this build get his leech from? since u going for the gloves/vaal paact

Good morning,

about the questions:

1. in lvl 64, when u can use the voltaxic
2. the leech on attack damage (the lower part of the tree, see my tree, where I took 2% leech + 0.4% mana leech)

I'm here if you need any more help,

GL
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Quite good but some remarks:

#1. Poison does not deal the full dmg of the attack per second as a base. As a matter of fact it's 10% of the damage per second over 2 sec (as a base). So u need a 0.2 multiplier to the poison term in your DPS calculations. This of course is scaled by whatever modifiers you have to chaos, DoT, proj dmg etc.

#2. You forgot the multiplier you get from the deadeye ascendancy node. Proj can deal up to 30% more dmg as they travel further ;)

#3. You can actually use snakebite gloves to skip the poison gem entirely. This way you save up a slot at the opportunity cost of the increases of the poison gem ( 38% increased dmg and 10% duration) + gloves slot ~ acuities in this case. Your choice.

Here's my setup as an alternative:

130k LA/130 K blast rain with charges and pots. Before all the other goodies :) I use temp chains on blasphemy just because I already have enough dps and the defensive boost is amazing.
Ok short update: thank you for this thread. :D

Barrage is better than Blast Rain as it turns out and it is in line with what I wanted to change on my char. The extra proj from deadeye helps and it simply deals the damage faster than Blast Rain (since the latter has a delay until the arrow bursts etc.). The only downside is that barrage is another horizontal attack, but I guess that's not important for you since you have 100% pierce.
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
Ok short update: thank you for this thread. :D

Barrage is better than Blast Rain as it turns out and it is in line with what I wanted to change on my char. The extra proj from deadeye helps and it simply deals the damage faster than Blast Rain (since the latter has a delay until the arrow bursts etc.). The only downside is that barrage is another horizontal attack, but I guess that's not important for you since you have 100% pierce.

You welcome :)

also, you forgot that you now have links for wither + spell totem + faster casting + increased duration

huge DPS boost for bosses if needed
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Hi,

I am actualy thinking if I will manage to link up my voltaxic to 6 link to put on Kaoms chest piece... I know will miss out on totem but should be decent life pull gain.
"
ashaze wrote:
Hi,

I am actualy thinking if I will manage to link up my voltaxic to 6 link to put on Kaoms chest piece... I know will miss out on totem but should be decent life pull gain.

abit less damage, and need of 191 str, but will be a good defence buff with around 6500 life,

I didn't do it with this build, I liked the 8L more (the culling + pierce from gear) + the totem.

A 6L with culling will be hard to get, so it's a good thinking, but for uber (with my game skills) I need more DPS not more life.

EDIT: just saw a 6L voltaxic with culling strike (all the right colors) for 25ex, if you have it, get it, totally worth it
Last edited by rel4us on Apr 17, 2016, 11:21:44 AM
hey Dude,

Just stopped to say hi,
meanwhile im running your other build and its nice, but i really wanna try this one.
Cadiro sold my Voltatix and i said why not, bought with all my chaos for a Vision 5 linked but i cant get the colors ffs.. spend 400 till now and i cant get 3G 1R 1B.

i think i will try with tabula rasa for the moment.
"
Drunkprince wrote:
hey Dude,

Just stopped to say hi,
meanwhile im running your other build and its nice, but i really wanna try this one.
Cadiro sold my Voltatix and i said why not, bought with all my chaos for a Vision 5 linked but i cant get the colors ffs.. spend 400 till now and i cant get 3G 1R 1B.

i think i will try with tabula rasa for the moment.

It will work on any 6L, tabula included,

happy to know you are enjoying my king of the hill, but this build is a hole new level, like totaly insane build, the best i've ever played,

have fun :)
"
WWBarb wrote:

Now think of it, LA dps does not even come close since 1: no poison 2: only 1 arrow can hit at a time while barrage hit with 3-6 arrows at the same time easily.

Weird cause the OP's video doesn't even come close to this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1C945bd3kJk
and he's using chain. In that video he must be doing BILLIONS of dps. Lol. To the owner of the thread, kudos for coming up with an interesting build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info