The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

"
Fhark wrote:
I tried this build out on a respec in standard yesterday, went pretty well. First thing i noticed was that a low level barrage was easier to use to take out izario then i high lvl lightning arrow. Must be the velocity of attacks and poison stacking. I also feel the animation for barrage is easy to play with, easy to see what your doing and move out of the way of attacks.

Also of note the build can be done with any 6l eg tabula just drop added chaos or lightning dmg, and use pierce gem.

If you do it with tabula rasa, remove the added chaos and the increased critical strikes, and use pierce and WED, it will work better then other links for other chest
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
Heh nicebuild™, running a similar build to yours since the start of the league. My version is non-crit champ though so I just use Vinktar for shock. Looking at your DPS stats it seems that I also deal substantially more damage than your crit version, as I have pretty much equal DPS numbers but have much more increased damage from tree and 1 more gem link that double dips into poison. I can actually can get higher numbers if I switch grace for wrath actually. I do however not run Atziri Gloves and focus (a bit wastefully excessive) on pots.
This is my char(SlayerOfBans):
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lolPLSiGOTthis/characters
Would be interested in your input/opinion.

That is also a smart build, using the snakebite to get the poison, and doing it none crit, But it think my version is better in some ways:

1. I always shock, no need for flask
2. I have vaal pact, you have some regen, wich is nice, but not the same level
3. I always poison, you need to be on full frenzy charges, and in a party that is not what always happen

that is what I see from looking into the tree and build.

what is your tooltip? what is the real DPS and math?

I would love to see screenshots and vids, you can make a guide, you did it smart.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Looks good, Ill save use this post for reference so i can build later m8
How do you generate power charges? I can see blood rage for frenzy, but I didn't find a way to get power charges :(
"
Dracak wrote:
How do you generate power charges? I can see blood rage for frenzy, but I didn't find a way to get power charges :(

The assassin ascendant skill
I see, thx!
I just added skill tree for lvl 85, and I changed my tree abit (7 points),

abit more life, increased damage, attack speed :)

I also changed my rings (I don't use elreon rings anymore, I had them from my last build):

toll tip now unbuffed is 27K, with charges it's 43K, like 13% more damage from what I uploaded,

I still need to change my ammy for a good end game attacker ammy,

this is better for the CoC I played:

Last edited by rel4us on Apr 10, 2016, 3:12:50 AM
Hey, thanks for this guide.

I play your Asszerker-COC-build and think about going to this Voltaxicated one.

Is this new build much stronger/safer in high maps? I am not yet there (just level 82)?
Nice, til you realize LA / BR does more damage than this and is 10 times faster.
"
Stormnight wrote:
Hey, thanks for this guide.

I play your Asszerker-COC-build and think about going to this Voltaxicated one.

Is this new build much stronger/safer in high maps? I am not yet there (just level 82)?

Well.... i'll put it like this:

the good:

1. more DPS
2. more fun
3. you can do all kind of shit (like you can see in the vids)
4. no worry for reflect, resistance map mods

the bad:

1. less life (I had 5600 life with the lioneye's chest and 6700 with KH, now I have 5200
2. no mana regen / less mana regen need mana potion (and not the diamond flask)

I like this one alot more,

and all I needed to get was:

1. +1 arrow drillneck
2. some gems
3. the voltaxic bow

After, I got the 2 new rings (but it's ok with the old ones also, just abit less damage)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info