The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

"
Hauzilla wrote:
Nice, til you realize LA / BR does more damage than this and is 10 times faster.

well.... let's put it like this:

LA with good DPS tooltip is 10K (like with insane gear on 6L) poison ofc, so the DPS is like 1.5M DPS = alot less then my build (wich is 3M only with charges, 1.9M with no charges).

BL may have about the same DPS, and maybe abit more, many players told me I have more damage and more defences with this build, and are swiching.

Barrage is gust alot more fun, more effective, and you get to spare the 6L for a second skill,

fully buffed with Atziri's flask + vaal haste I get to 4M DPS,

from a good range, with knock back and maim, and my rings and ammy are bad...

Now tell me, how much more DPS you know ppl get with BR?

can u link a build that do more? even if it's 500K more, or 1M more, does it matter? :D

Bottom line, not many kew about this composition build, now, each will choose what he like more.

Cheers.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
High-End LA Tooltip with Deadeye is like 80k+. You dont use poison on LA since 1 shot clears 3 screens in t15, what u wanna poison there, nothing left ;) . BR is like 40-60k with poison High-End... but its not even about the tooltip, its about the clearspeed. Since u using a somewhat mix between aoe/st its obv not that fast, no matter if it deals 1mio or 100mio deeps. LA/BR rly is like 10x faster BUT its pretty expensive, ur build does fine on a budget, so maybe for new players or guys with a weak pc it seems pretty fine. Maybe u could try chain to speed up the aoe clear, dunno if its worth it tho, u tested it? Thx anyways, its great when ppl share builds with underused skills.
ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
Last edited by bamelam on Apr 10, 2016, 6:35:41 AM
how to get G-G-G-B-B-B on Lioneye?
"
bamelam wrote:
High-End LA Tooltip with Deadeye is like 80k+. You dont use poison on LA since 1 shot clears 3 screens in t15, what u wanna poison there, nothing left ;) . BR is like 40-60k with poison High-End... but its not even about the tooltip, its about the clearspeed. Since u using a somewhat mix between aoe/st its obv not that fast, no matter if it deals 1mio or 100mio deeps. LA/BR rly is like 10x faster BUT its pretty expensive, ur build does fine on a budget, so maybe for new players or guys with a weak pc it seems pretty fine. Maybe u could try chain to speed up the aoe clear, dunno if its worth it tho, u tested it? Thx anyways, its great when ppl share builds with underused skills.

First of all, ty for the feedback.

Chain will not work for this build, it has 100% chance to pierce, that is why it's clear speed is very good.

Have you seen the vids? do u think it's realy that faster? I know it's abit bit faster for packs, not by that much, I don't know players with LA + chain + GMP that get to 80K, can u link a guide for it?

And I don't think BR is much faster.... anyways, I don't think this build is for new players (it's 6ex gear for start) or for weak PC, I think it's for all the players who want to break the game.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
xtcxtc wrote:

LOL, you probobly don't,

Just use 5 off colors with WED and remove added chaos / icreased critical strikes,

or play it with 6L voltaxic.

If you have the budget for 5L lioneye's only, make it G/G/G/B/R and remove the added chaos and the increased critical strikes.

gl!
Is this even normal Hillock viable?! #Kappa
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
rel4us wrote:

That is also a smart build, using the snakebite to get the poison, and doing it none crit, But it think my version is better in some ways:

1. I always shock, no need for flask
2. I have vaal pact, you have some regen, wich is nice, but not the same level
3. I always poison, you need to be on full frenzy charges, and in a party that is not what always happen

that is what I see from looking into the tree and build.

what is your tooltip? what is the real DPS and math?

I would love to see screenshots and vids, you can make a guide, you did it smart.

Well I find that for normal mobs the shock is not needed as most mobs die from the projectiles themselves, before poison. The real place you want to have shock is vs bosses and Viktar allows you to have guaranteed shock.
True on Vaal pact but I haven't had a situation where I needed it tbh. Idk how big of a factor it would be in my case.
Sustaining Frenzy charges isn't really an issue, but just in case I run a Frenzy in one of my links.

My tooltips are: 24k in hideout, 30k with 3 frenzy charges, 38k with Vinktar and Silver Flask.
The math is as follows:

(38*1.5*6)+(38*1.5*6)*0.2*(1.78)*1.12*(1+1+1.45+1.5+0.4)*1.5*1.5*1.39*1.24

(1.78) is how much Temp Chains increases poison duration by, replace with 1.25 vs bosses

If we count Temp chains in, the DPS is 3.17 mil vs mobs and 2.32 mil vs bosses. Without curses the DPS is 1.93 mil.
My defenses are perm fortify, 14k armor and 43% flat physical mitigation(enchanted C.golem, 4 end. charges and perm Basalt).
My health is 5.6k

To note, DPS can be increased by using an Atziri Flask and switching from Grace to Wrath, but at this point going higher doesn't net any substantial difference in clear speed or boss kills so I prefer the extra defenses.

After looking at your DPS math I have to note that Projectile Weakness doesn't affect poison damage, so your damage figures are off. Also I highly suggest getting the stun avoidance boot enchant, with the Heart of Oak cluster you get complete stun avoidance when active.

"
rel4us wrote:
"
xtcxtc wrote:

LOL, you probobly don't,

Just use 5 off colors with WED and remove added chaos / icreased critical strikes,

or play it with 6L voltaxic.

If you have the budget for 5L lioneye's only, make it G/G/G/B/R and remove the added chaos and the increased critical strikes.

gl!

Just realized this is one hella expensive build. well at least there is something to work towards for :)
Hi,

interesting idea, what do you think about Non crit Elementalist witch with conflux + New Lightning golem (when it comes out in the next week or so)?
"
"
rel4us wrote:

That is also a smart build, using the snakebite to get the poison, and doing it none crit, But it think my version is better in some ways:

1. I always shock, no need for flask
2. I have vaal pact, you have some regen, wich is nice, but not the same level
3. I always poison, you need to be on full frenzy charges, and in a party that is not what always happen

that is what I see from looking into the tree and build.

what is your tooltip? what is the real DPS and math?

I would love to see screenshots and vids, you can make a guide, you did it smart.

Well I find that for normal mobs the shock is not needed as most mobs die from the projectiles themselves, before poison. The real place you want to have shock is vs bosses and Viktar allows you to have guaranteed shock.
True on Vaal pact but I haven't had a situation where I needed it tbh. Idk how big of a factor it would be in my case.
Sustaining Frenzy charges isn't really an issue, but just in case I run a Frenzy in one of my links.

My tooltips are: 24k in hideout, 30k with 3 frenzy charges, 38k with Vinktar and Silver Flask.
The math is as follows:

(38*1.5*6)+(38*1.5*6)*0.2*(1.78)*1.12*(1+1+1.45+1.5+0.4)*1.5*1.5*1.39*1.24

(1.78) is how much Temp Chains increases poison duration by, replace with 1.25 vs bosses

If we count Temp chains in, the DPS is 3.17 mil vs mobs and 2.32 mil vs bosses. Without curses the DPS is 1.93 mil.
My defenses are perm fortify, 14k armor and 43% flat physical mitigation(enchanted C.golem, 4 end. charges and perm Basalt).
My health is 5.6k

To note, DPS can be increased by using an Atziri Flask and switching from Grace to Wrath, but at this point going higher doesn't net any substantial difference in clear speed or boss kills so I prefer the extra defenses.

After looking at your DPS math I have to note that Projectile Weakness doesn't affect poison damage, so your damage figures are off. Also I highly suggest getting the stun avoidance boot enchant, with the Heart of Oak cluster you get complete stun avoidance when active.

that is sond good, but like i said,you don't have poison always in a party...

your defences are good, i'll give you that, it's a fine build, make a guide, ppl will try it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info