The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

"
Smerte wrote:
Do you think you could kill Uber with this build while using 6L Voltaxic and Kaoms? Getting 6L Lioneye's Vision with those socket colours is gonna take around 47285 chromes.. Oh and would Skyforth be any good for this build? (As I just got Skyforth in PSC)

It will work, you will have WED, so dps will be close, trade the skyforth for atziri gloves, and enjoy
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Smerte wrote:
Do you think you could kill Uber with this build while using 6L Voltaxic and Kaoms? Getting 6L Lioneye's Vision with those socket colours is gonna take around 47285 chromes.. Oh and would Skyforth be any good for this build? (As I just got Skyforth in PSC)

It will work, you will have WED, so dps will be close, trade the skyforth for atziri gloves, and enjoy
Got it, thank you. So what would the 6L in Voltaxic be? And I guess I should use 4L spell totem setup (Spell totem-inc duration-faster casting-wither) as I only got room for one 5/6L because of using Kaoms heart.
"
Smerte wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Smerte wrote:

Got it, thank you. So what would the 6L in Voltaxic be? And I guess I should use 4L spell totem setup (Spell totem-inc duration-faster casting-wither) as I only got room for one 5/6L because of using Kaoms heart.

If you use kaoms heart you can't have totem....

the 6L is: barrage + WED + PIERCE + VM + ADDED LIGHTNING + POISON
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
just uploaded something to show the DPS power of this build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyW-v_dkQt8

I did atziri alone on 6 men HP, the 5 friends that helped me doing this vid waited in the start room.

what do u think? :D

I guess uber is the next test for me
Last edited by rel4us on Apr 12, 2016, 5:50:22 AM
I tried uber for the first time with this build,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkRN_qOZA2Y&feature=youtu.be

it's uploading now, so it may take about 3-4 hours.

I never killed the trio before, and now, for the first time, I killed uber atziri!!!

she (hersalf) killed me 3 times, I just wasen't playing so good, and my gaming skills are ok,

not much better, and if i can do it.... everyone with this build can :D
Have you considered getting the Scion Occultist node instead of Deadeye?
"
Verdonne wrote:
Have you considered getting the Scion Occultist node instead of Deadeye?

No, the deadeye have a two things that are very important:

1. extra arrow - wich is more DPS
2. 50% chance to pierce (for the drillneck to take 100% effect
I got one more question; how many Volley fire jewels are you using? And where do you exactly place them for them to work?
"
Smerte wrote:
I got one more question; how many Volley fire jewels are you using? And where do you exactly place them for them to work?

in the shadow and ranger jewel slots (shadow is neer the power charge and the ranger is neer the frenzy charge).

see my tree to understand wich dex points to take.

here if you need any more help
hey relus,
this is kind of a dumb question, but exactly makes this build so strong? Not in a bad way, it's just when I see stuff like HvR's LA champ or Ziz's sparker, what does this build bring that they don't?

Thanks for posting it too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info