Got Hacked

I just got hacked my dagger taken off my account and all my currency... and your telling me this game won't restore my stuff? fucken bullshit. no one knows my password or email how hell did i only get hacked in path of exile when my diablo account and wow account with same password/email are completely fine?
I didn't use a hack/ exploit.

Not restoring items is in very poor taste. You may save the economy but you will kill this game.

No one has any more patience after the d3 fiasco.
Got hacked as well(last night). Lost all my currency...I'm admin system and my pc is totally secure..
Last edited by Trystar on Feb 21, 2013, 8:13:34 AM
Last nigth i was playing ok, just now i log in all my currencies gone and my 5L rare armor gone.
I play sc no external programs, and now what?.

The other day i was reading about hacked accounts i changed to a new pass to be carefull and look at this.

WTF can i do now?

Edit: last night i wrote my first post here to sell some crap thats the only "new" thing i have done since i started in open beta
Last edited by KingFenix on Feb 21, 2013, 8:43:14 AM
"
Markius wrote:
no one knows my password or email
diablo account and wow account with same password/email are completely fine

Well, there's your problem!

"
KingFenix wrote:
The other day i was reading about hacked accounts i changed to a new pass to be carefull and look at this.

This is what worries me, and why I'm not changing my password (which is ACTUALLY unique to this game, unlike some people saying theirs is 'unique') or logging into the game until the new security features are implemented.

Sucks not being able to play, but I am not jeopardizing my account.

Edit: Saw they implemented stage 1 of the security feature. Logged in; here we go.

If it turns out my account becomes compromised, then I'm going to lean even more into it being GGG's issue, as as I've said in a previous post, I use a password manager with multifactor authentication and -never- type my passwords or show them on screen. The only way to get them is to copy my clipboard data or break into neigh unbreakable vaults.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
Last edited by DAOWAce on Feb 22, 2013, 6:39:51 AM
I'm in the same boat. It's clear that it's a mass hack, since only my mirror-worthy wand was taken, and my near perfect andvarius. And all my higher currency, of course. Even my quality gems and other good gear were left on the account. Not because the hacker had pity on me, but because he has hundreds of other account to go through.

Really bad that there's nothing GGG can do for us. A simple rollback of my account, and the account who obtained the items would suffice.
Jesus Christ why me?
IGN: @NARAIONE
Seemed to be a wave or something... I know several dudes who got hacked, all with secure Accounts. Funny thing is, that the patch today implanted the new security method, so my guess is that it's a admin/server based problem. And for the sake of it: I suggest GGG to care about hacked people by restoring stuff, as it sets people way to far back to play on.
I also was hacked last night took all my uniques and all my currency. I am now broke.This game is going to fail miserably if they dont restore or roll back.
got hacked too everything is gone 5linked quality gems currencys everything
the funny thing is that i changed my pass after i log off from the game qq me :((((

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info