Got Hacked

"
Crevox wrote:
"
it's been a very steady stream.

This topic has gained 14 pages in the last 24(close) hours. There's been tons of threads created as well.

dat steady stream

And a lot of it is the same 6-7 people arguing.
"
Daiug wrote:
"
Crevox wrote:
"
it's been a very steady stream.

This topic has gained 14 pages in the last 24(close) hours. There's been tons of threads created as well.

dat steady stream

Don't bother with him.

He's like the raging/trolling kid of this forum.
Just ignore him

Good idea. :)

Hopefully GGG resolves the situation in some way soon.
"
Crevox wrote:

Chris commented in another thread that in about a week they would have new security implementations, sounded like confirmation email or something of the sort if you attempt to login from an unknown IP. This will protect some of you, but not all.

You can ignore the truth all you want, but it doesn't make it go away.
"
Lask001 wrote:
"
Crevox wrote:

Chris commented in another thread that in about a week they would have new security implementations, sounded like confirmation email or something of the sort if you attempt to login from an unknown IP. This will protect some of you, but not all.

Dang, I was hoping you would go away
"
Crevox wrote:
"
Lask001 wrote:
"
Crevox wrote:

Dang, I was hoping you would go away

It's good to have wishes. It's also good to see you are so blinded by your dislike of me you will still attempt to insult me when I offer information that isn't even subjective, just repeats from admins. Maybe the problem is you just get pissy when anyone doesn't agree with you. Kind of like a child.
Last edited by Lask001 on Feb 19, 2013, 4:02:13 PM
Are we sure this is hacking?? I mean it probably is, as I lost all of my good orbs and gems today as well, but I can not imagine all (a few hundred of us?) have all been open and asking to get hacked. It is curious how we only lost certain items tho...

Or the game is genuinely insecure at the moment, which is fine but I hope they hear us. This is just a real dampener on my spirit and a real problem for many people playing path of exile at the moment.

Did the update have anything to do with these problems?? I know a lot of responses have just recently come up. Thanks for listening and I hope to hear what the rest of you guys think :D
I got boned as well
15 exalts+
6L EVA Chest
Lioneye's Glare Bow.
Fuck.
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
Got hacked as well. Lost all my currency .. I feel like not playing now
"
FatmanDoe00 wrote:
yeah java is gone from my pc now but I WILL NOT PLAY THIS GAME ABYMORE!!! GJ GGG for secure accounts this is bull...

what you whining about.. you have a unsecure computer..its your responsibility

Next you have sex with a girl and you blame GGG for you not wearing a condom and get her pregnant.. thats your responsibility..

not from GGG
Last edited by Kortak on Feb 20, 2013, 10:07:02 PM
Also hacked, and I don't share the un/pw with anything else. And as a professional software developer I can tell you with certainty that this machine is secure. This is highly likely to be something on GGG's end, and I will not continue playing until occurrences like this are compensated and put in check.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info