[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

Hi im thinking of doing this build as my 2nd build of the league and I was wondering if this build works ok on a budget. also how much should I save up before starting the build.

Dratax
"
Dratax9 wrote:
Hi im thinking of doing this build as my 2nd build of the league and I was wondering if this build works ok on a budget. also how much should I save up before starting the build.

Dratax

You need a vagan dagger and a 5L Voll's Protector. Works fine on budget and can scale immensely with time played.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Dratax9 wrote:

Dratax

You need a vagan dagger and a 5L Voll's Protector. Works fine on budget and can scale immensely with time played.

thanks so its 30c for volls 15c for dagger and ill save 20c for gear also is a enlighten requierd for the build?
"
Dratax9 wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Dratax9 wrote:

Dratax

thanks so its 30c for volls 15c for dagger and ill save 20c for gear also is a enlighten requierd for the build?

Enlighten not required. I am not using it now, but am leveling one for fun. I run PoL, Disc and Blasphemied WLMark atm with 2 4% reservation nodes taken.

Level your discharge in a second weapon set and level with flame blast, firestorm trap, spark, flame totem or any other good leveling skill!

I will update the post with my Prophecy gear tonight.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
ok ty would you recommend the enlighten?
so roughly my budget should be 65-70c
Last edited by Dratax9 on Jun 13, 2016, 2:11:32 PM
The only reason you'd want the enlighten is if you prefer more damage or es on the tree. You can pick up something like Unnatural Calm for more ES +1 lightning res cap is a nice thing to have for sure. Otherwise without enlighten, you need to pick up the aura nodes (around the CI area are 3) which will reduce mana reserved.

The aura nodes are really really good too though with this build, because if you can manage to get a voll amulet and a life leach gem on your voll protector, you can then run the purity of fire / lightning without a need to blasphemy warlords. So do not look at them as "wasted points only to reduce mana". They affect how good your purity's and your discipline are.
For questions of a decent build pre voll's, have a look at my character all. It used a blue vagan and destroyed mobs all the way to 86 on t8 maps.

I sadly ripped this morning however to a disconnect. Nothing I could have prevented and no one really could with any build, but the build is very very strong, and very potent.

My gear wasn't even great at all. My best item was probably my belt at maybe 1ex value. All the rest are sub 1ex and my boots were literally atrocious, but thats what I get for rushing in an early league without much to buy yet :)
"
Dratax9 wrote:
ok ty would you recommend the enlighten?
so roughly my budget should be 65-70c

Enlighten saves some talent points, that is all. I wouldn't worry about it until later.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
aylictal wrote:
The only reason you'd want the enlighten is if you prefer more damage or es on the tree. You can pick up something like Unnatural Calm for more ES +1 lightning res cap is a nice thing to have for sure. Otherwise without enlighten, you need to pick up the aura nodes (around the CI area are 3) which will reduce mana reserved.

The aura nodes are really really good too though with this build, because if you can manage to get a voll amulet and a life leach gem on your voll protector, you can then run the purity of fire / lightning without a need to blasphemy warlords. So do not look at them as "wasted points only to reduce mana". They affect how good your purity's and your discipline are.

The aura nodes are very good, it is a balancing act and is a preference. You definitely want the extra 1% max res that the aura nodes give purities.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jun 13, 2016, 2:43:22 PM
"
aylictal wrote:
For questions of a decent build pre voll's, have a look at my character all. It used a blue vagan and destroyed mobs all the way to 86 on t8 maps.

I sadly ripped this morning however to a disconnect. Nothing I could have prevented and no one really could with any build, but the build is very very strong, and very potent.

My gear wasn't even great at all. My best item was probably my belt at maybe 1ex value. All the rest are sub 1ex and my boots were literally atrocious, but thats what I get for rushing in an early league without much to buy yet :)

Glad you had fun!

Those boots are pretty terrible :) Shows off how well the build can run!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info