[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
engelswut wrote:

Is it worth to change this dagger to a weaker one (without spelldmg,attackspeed) with "hits cant be evaded". I have no budget at the moment for a proper coc dagger.

Absolutely. YOU NEED a Vagan (Hit's can't be evaded) dagger. Get a 1.4 or 1.5 dagger (no fire or lightning damage on it) and craft critical strike chance on to it.

I am using that right now. Switching from ias to crit on the enchant took me from 45 to 54% crit chance, noticed a huge difference. IAS is king, but not on the weapon I find, unless you have insane crit chance gear already. The reason being, crit chance on weapon alters the base crit of the weapon, which makes gearing easier. As such, for budget builds, it is best to craft crit chance on weapon.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
fenderbullet wrote:
Big fan,you made me taking this build at new lvls of seriozity,i farmed like a mad man,trade,etc and i got my voll's devotion today.Hail coc discharge!

Nice! Always feels good to get the top tier item for any build you play.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:

Absolutely. YOU NEED a Vagan (Hit's can't be evaded) dagger. Get a 1.4 or 1.5 dagger (no fire or lightning damage on it) and craft critical strike chance on to it.

I bought this one now. Incredible boost of gameplay. My crit went up from 48 to 54 and i'm literally melting things down. Before i struggled often with bosses and hitting stuff. Accuracy was like shit. Unbelievable how my old dagger carried my to 87 ^^

Keep up the good work with build and information.
"
engelswut wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

I bought this one now. Incredible boost of gameplay. My crit went up from 48 to 54 and i'm literally melting things down. Before i struggled often with bosses and hitting stuff. Accuracy was like shit. Unbelievable how my old dagger carried my to 87 ^^

Keep up the good work with build and information.

Glad you noticed the difference. It really is the most necessary item along with the Voll's Protector chest piece. Everything else is not needed!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
What if i have adds 10-17 fire damage on my dagger? Can I not play this build? Got the dagger from vagan and rolled that probably wont get another one soon.
"
ressiv wrote:
What if i have adds 10-17 fire damage on my dagger? Can I not play this build? Got the dagger from vagan and rolled that probably wont get another one soon.

If you don't have voll's devotion it does not matter too much.

It will lower your damage from endurance charges discharging for warlords mark blasphemy, but it will still be a big damage boost than no vagan dagger.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
i'm going to be playing coc-discharge for the first time and i was wondering if you had some tips for leveling and when to switch to discharge.
"
baddeeh wrote:
i'm going to be playing coc-discharge for the first time and i was wondering if you had some tips for leveling and when to switch to discharge.

It has been discussed extensively through the last 3-4 pages. Some from other people, some from me. Should be enough info there to answer what you need!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
was going to play Prophecy, but like all the other leagues by the time i got my gear it would be standard, anyways lol it's ok to have lighting golem on coh? it wont mess with the EE? btw allways a Pleasure following your Guides Thx
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Jun 14, 2016, 6:11:02 PM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
was going to play Prophecy, but like all the other leagues by the time i got my gear it would be standard, anyways lol it's ok to have lighting golem on coh? it wont mess with the EE? btw allways a Pleasure following your Guides Thx

It can mess up the EE so you can choose ice golem if you want. That being said, the golem rarely keeps up with me, and given your gear, he should not be hitting before you!

The only time the golem will actually fuck EE is if the golem hits the mob in between the time you cyclone and discharge.

Thoughts?
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jun 14, 2016, 6:46:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info