[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
aylictal wrote:
with volls devotion dual curse would be enfeeble / temp chains

without volls devotion it'd be warlords mark with whichever of the above you'd prefer.

how are you getting your second curse? i feel if you have to use that helm and a ring like doedre's, you're going to seriously gimp yourself in resists at least somewhere because you're going to have 2 blasphemied curses which neuters your mana pool so you can't run any purity's.

unless you went occultist, which is a whole different discussion altogether.

This is my tree atm: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAkgDXwOSBEPES8RUBGWFdcWQBcvGYoajxslHRQi9CepKPoqCyo4KwosvzW5Ow09X0V8RnFHBkmxS65Mg0yzUDBSU1XWVmNXyVxrXfJfal-wY0Nk52aebAttGW-ecFJwVnDUcg90gXcHf8aApIMJhEiFfYauhxOJ04w2jmSPRo_6kBuTJ5eVl5eX9JitmhOboZu1nKShL6OjpyusmLQMtDi2-r6KwcXDOsNtykrK09Af0NDXz9lb217b1OUZ6QLquuwY74jv6_Lh9tr3pvfX-Tf5pPrS-wn79Q==?accountName=Rhareg&characterName=JoeCocer_

I got a volls devotion, so I will probably go enfeeble / temp chains.

Im near the +1 curse node, that isnt the problem. I can substain 3 auras (discipline/purity of light/purity of elements) and 2 curses with the helm.
"
Rhareg wrote:
"
aylictal wrote:
with volls devotion dual curse would be enfeeble / temp chains

without volls devotion it'd be warlords mark with whichever of the above you'd prefer.

how are you getting your second curse? i feel if you have to use that helm and a ring like doedre's, you're going to seriously gimp yourself in resists at least somewhere because you're going to have 2 blasphemied curses which neuters your mana pool so you can't run any purity's.

unless you went occultist, which is a whole different discussion altogether.

This is my tree atm: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAkgDXwOSBEPES8RUBGWFdcWQBcvGYoajxslHRQi9CepKPoqCyo4KwosvzW5Ow09X0V8RnFHBkmxS65Mg0yzUDBSU1XWVmNXyVxrXfJfal-wY0Nk52aebAttGW-ecFJwVnDUcg90gXcHf8aApIMJhEiFfYauhxOJ04w2jmSPRo_6kBuTJ5eVl5eX9JitmhOboZu1nKShL6OjpyusmLQMtDi2-r6KwcXDOsNtykrK09Af0NDXz9lb217b1OUZ6QLquuwY74jv6_Lh9tr3pvfX-Tf5pPrS-wn79Q==?accountName=Rhareg&characterName=JoeCocer_

I got a volls devotion, so I will probably go enfeeble / temp chains.

Im near the +1 curse node, that isnt the problem. I can substain 3 auras (discipline/purity of light/purity of elements) and 2 curses with the helm.

You were complaining about DPS, so I think you might want to try a DPS curse. Enf/Temp is great too.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I dont know why you wouldn't want to run the puritys though. Not elements so much, but lightning fire, and hell even cold if you happened to grab skyforth or something.

I just nearly ripped on a dried lake run just now at 86 because of reflect, specifically a Tora mission asking me to kill an ape that summoned totems that cast molten shell. I took about 7k dmg due to one whirlwind into a totem instantly casted. Without a ruby flask up I would have certainly ripped, but with purity of fire i would have taken severely less damage overall.

The purities are very very good at top tiers. They mitigate a crazy amount of insane damage that monters are going to spit at you. Negating the extra resists for an extra curse could be the death of you.
@grocery a new item that came up I saw that may fit into this build and could be interesting:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Death's_Door
"
aylictal wrote:
I dont know why you wouldn't want to run the puritys though. Not elements so much, but lightning fire, and hell even cold if you happened to grab skyforth or something.

I just nearly ripped on a dried lake run just now at 86 because of reflect, specifically a Tora mission asking me to kill an ape that summoned totems that cast molten shell. I took about 7k dmg due to one whirlwind into a totem instantly casted. Without a ruby flask up I would have certainly ripped, but with purity of fire i would have taken severely less damage overall.

The purities are very very good at top tiers. They mitigate a crazy amount of insane damage that monters are going to spit at you. Negating the extra resists for an extra curse could be the death of you.

As long as I am resistance cap, there is no need to run Purity of xxxx. Is that correct?

I also saw some people talk about Topaz Flask. Do I need it if I am resistance cap?

Thanks
The purity's push your resistance beyond cap, as do the flasks.
Last edited by aylictal on Jun 12, 2016, 4:43:22 PM
"
aylictal wrote:
@grocery a new item that came up I saw that may fit into this build and could be interesting:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Death's_Door

Definitely an option!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Working on the video guide update this week.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
which jewels shoud i looking for(hc). Also check my tree and gear, char in profile - vollmurcypls. I might fucked up somewhere, first time playing it.
"
caremysmurf wrote:
which jewels shoud i looking for(hc). Also check my tree and gear, char in profile - vollmurcypls. I might fucked up somewhere, first time playing it.

Jewels has its own separate area on the guide in the OP!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info