[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

Working on a 2.3 video here shortly.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

I started prophecy league a day and a half late, so couldn't get that "early rush" goodness :P Anyway, I've been following this build and I'm at level 75 right now.

Levelling process was okay. I preferred bladefall over blade vortex because I felt it did more damage and it allowed me to concentrate less on my defence because I could just kite stuff. I did land a voll's at around level 56 and impatiently switched to CoC Discharge with a vagan dagger immediately. (WORST DECISION!). I must have died about 50 times between the levels of 56-65. Not to mention, I decided to switch to CI too soon. So yeah, if anyone is wondering when to transition to CoC, 70+ would be ideal imo.

Now though, the build is really good. There still are times when I spin without casting for a few seconds now n then, but I honestly don't know what to do about it. I took up both dagger crit nodes near shadow as well as the 12% attack speed node cuz I felt it REALLY helped make things smoother.

Spoiler

I am super broke in this league. More broke than I've ever been in any league. So decided to buy the bare necessities needed to get going and didn't care too much about anything else. Only got about 5.6k ES with discipline ON. I may get another 1k after the 3rd ascendancy point.

I ran outta chromes, so still haven't properly linked and colored my rares. Still not running a vaal haste/discipline, cwdt immortal call. Much to improve.

So far, even with ultra crappy gear and poor gameplay, I'm enjoying the build cuz it is really good. Hopefully, I'd be able to run with this for a few more levels until I make some currency and upgrade. (Any suggestions on what oughta be my first upgrade is most welcome.)

GREAT JOB Grocery. I know this is not your build as you repeat it so many times but you took the pains to make a guide out of it, explained gear/gem choices and posted videos. As far as I'm concerned, this is your build cuz I'm learning it from you and so are so many others. Keep up the good work :)

Edit - Any tips on why the 1-2 randomly occuring seconds of no-discharges occur will be most helpful. I've picked up all the crit nodes available. I've got 55.75% crit chance on cyclone (without power charges) with 3.23 attack speed. Is that the problem? Attack speed?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Jun 7, 2016, 3:49:28 AM
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:

I did land a voll's at around level 56 and impatiently switched to CoC Discharge with a vagan dagger immediately. (WORST DECISION!). I must have died about 50 times between the levels of 56-65.

I did the same (probably wrong), but tweaked the build a little bit and it worked like a charm.

You dont need the Puritys until endgame, then took Ice Golem for more Crit, try to grab all crit nodes (not the spell chance ones !). Went for Assasins Mark + Enfeeble. And grab the 2 extra Power Charges as early as possible. My crit chance is about 68 % and things are going pretty well even with level ~ 55.

Maybe this could be a feature for some leveling section of this build. If people want to play this under level 70 even if this is not really worth it.
Last edited by engelswut on Jun 7, 2016, 4:33:29 AM
How do you get so high ES with volls?
"
engelswut wrote:
My crit chance is about 68 % and things are going pretty well even with level ~ 55.

I've taken every crit node given in the build tree and I've got Crit chance rolled on my Dagger, two rings and ammy and my crit chance on cyclone without power charges is still only 55%. How did you get yours up to 68%? Teach me senpai!

"
eragon1111 wrote:
How the fuck you have HH Voll's 6L protector and everything GG in 3 days of league ?

That smelly smell of smelly FG....

The gear you're looking at is back from Perandus. Not prophecy.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
How did you get yours up to 68%? Teach me senpai!

I'm sorry this value was with PCharges :/ Without charges i'm at 49%. But still works. Did you specc EE and have only added cold damage on dagger (or rings). Thats important to make EE properly work.

"
eragon1111 wrote:
How the fuck you have HH Voll's 6L protector and everything GG in 3 days of league ?

Save your 5L/6L prophecy to make a Voll's protector. I hit the 5L prophecy with level 30 and since then i've already my 5L volls protector. Now waiting for 6L prophecy.
Last edited by engelswut on Jun 7, 2016, 7:26:44 AM
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
"
engelswut wrote:
My crit chance is about 68 % and things are going pretty well even with level ~ 55.

I've taken every crit node given in the build tree and I've got Crit chance rolled on my Dagger, two rings and ammy and my crit chance on cyclone without power charges is still only 55%. How did you get yours up to 68%? Teach me senpai!

"
eragon1111 wrote:

That smelly smell of smelly FG....

The gear you're looking at is back from Perandus. Not prophecy.

Im blind >_> Excuse me as im bashing fist into my face...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
I uploaded some footage of my level 58 character and set my character profile to public for some comparisons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_atK398SuxM

Not the fastest but i'm satisfied for now.
Last edited by engelswut on Jun 7, 2016, 7:56:59 AM
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

I started prophecy league a day and a half late, so couldn't get that "early rush" goodness :P Anyway, I've been following this build and I'm at level 75 right now.

Levelling process was okay. I preferred bladefall over blade vortex because I felt it did more damage and it allowed me to concentrate less on my defence because I could just kite stuff. I did land a voll's at around level 56 and impatiently switched to CoC Discharge with a vagan dagger immediately. (WORST DECISION!). I must have died about 50 times between the levels of 56-65. Not to mention, I decided to switch to CI too soon. So yeah, if anyone is wondering when to transition to CoC, 70+ would be ideal imo.

Now though, the build is really good. There still are times when I spin without casting for a few seconds now n then, but I honestly don't know what to do about it. I took up both dagger crit nodes near shadow as well as the 12% attack speed node cuz I felt it REALLY helped make things smoother.

Spoiler

I am super broke in this league. More broke than I've ever been in any league. So decided to buy the bare necessities needed to get going and didn't care too much about anything else. Only got about 5.6k ES with discipline ON. I may get another 1k after the 3rd ascendancy point.

I ran outta chromes, so still haven't properly linked and colored my rares. Still not running a vaal haste/discipline, cwdt immortal call. Much to improve.

So far, even with ultra crappy gear and poor gameplay, I'm enjoying the build cuz it is really good. Hopefully, I'd be able to run with this for a few more levels until I make some currency and upgrade. (Any suggestions on what oughta be my first upgrade is most welcome.)

GREAT JOB Grocery. I know this is not your build as you repeat it so many times but you took the pains to make a guide out of it, explained gear/gem choices and posted videos. As far as I'm concerned, this is your build cuz I'm learning it from you and so are so many others. Keep up the good work :)

Edit - Any tips on why the 1-2 randomly occuring seconds of no-discharges occur will be most helpful. I've picked up all the crit nodes available. I've got 55.75% crit chance on cyclone (without power charges) with 3.23 attack speed. Is that the problem? Attack speed?

Yea, I blasphemy Warlord's Mark and Assassin's Mark when making the switch. At end game I drop them for purities.

I switch a bit earlier than mos tpeople at around level 60, but I think you are right int hat 70 is probably a better time.

With regards to crit, do you have 2 diamond rings?
If not, try and svae up for some. They are huge. Also diamond flask should be up constantly!

Pre-endgame you could ass mark/warlord mark and drop PoF.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jun 7, 2016, 4:18:01 PM
"
eragon1111 wrote:
brain damage comment >_>.. deleted

GG Gear was Perandus. I am only level 68. Playing a bit more casually this league because of overwatch!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info