[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

Building this in about an hour or less baby. Havent been excited for a building in a long time.
"
Building this in about an hour or less baby. Havent been excited for a building in a long time.

Same! 2.5 hours for me, want to play!!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jun 3, 2016, 6:03:51 PM
What is the reason for not taking Pain Attunement for this build? 30% more Spell damage for 1 skill point? What am I missing?
"
tagud wrote:
What is the reason for not taking Pain Attunement for this build? 30% more Spell damage for 1 skill point? What am I missing?

You're missing to properly read Pain Attunement description hehehe.

Pain Attunement:
30% more spell damage when on low life

Despite having only 1 life, being Chaos Innoculation doesn't count as "on low life". In fact, it counts as "on full life".
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
Pain Attunement does not work with CI.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
tagud wrote:

You're missing to properly read Pain Attunement description ;P

Pain Attunement:

Despite having 1 life, being CI (Chaos Innoculation) doesn't count as "on low life". What is more, it´s actually the contrary. It either counts as "on full life" (1/1 life) or you're dead (0/1 life). So you can never ever be "on low life" with CI.
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
Is there any way you could give like a rough description of which way to build when leveling?
"
MiguelKP wrote:
"
tagud wrote:

You're missing to properly read Pain Attunement description hehehe.

Pain Attunement:

Despite having only 1 life, being Chaos Innoculation doesn't count as "on low life". In fact, it counts as "on full life".

Got it :)
Hello guys, give me advice about my gear (resist`s capped) I have no money for voll`s devotion and 6L voll`s protector

Is this okey? I`m now only 56 lvl i know i need 70+ but i will lvlup with this build. Now i have maximum only 4 power charges and with 4 power charges on cyclone i have only 54% crit chance with inc. AoE support and about 74 with inc. crit chance support! I have about 2 exalts now give me pls advice about gear and jewels what i`m need with this gear.
"
"

Taking Swift Killer would mess up EE since you would then be discharging cold damage with frenzy charges.

Would it really mess up EE? I think the cold damage would just be inefficient, as in the frenzy part of the discharge gets resisted. But the Cyclone hit with added cold still makes the monsters vulnerable to the fire/cold damage, on the next cycle of the attack.
Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

I was planning to level as Physical CoC and respec 20 points to Discharge if I get Voll's Devotion, or Phys if seems terrible(it's probably totally fine), I know Discharge is great with rare amulet, anyway.
However, the Physical CoC build scales great with Frenzy Charges, so I'll give it a try.

If cold don't mess up EE, the Helm Enchant: 30% chance for Discharge not to consume Charges. Is starting to look really enticing.
Anyone have experience with the 20% version, I assume it's good-ish.

Most people with this build have cold damage on either their dagger or rings. If you were to get swift killer and have frenzy charges, I would not recommend in taking EE then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info