[2.2] [Berserker/Deadeye] Life Voltaxic Spark - No Crit - BloodMagic - VaalPact - 80k DPS!

He s using the enduring cry gem for endurance charges
man im love you, very good build
I changed some gear and a little shocked by build features. All map mods, huge dps, good survive!
I love that spark!

Now i'm take 91 and just try double boss on Excavation. No comment....

My gear ATM:

Last edited by Makcu on Apr 19, 2016, 2:22:19 AM
I'm have one noob question about Hungry Abyss Viridian Jewel. Have a sense to use his in our build?
Last edited by Makcu on Apr 18, 2016, 5:57:09 AM
I just managed to integrate an Devoto's Devotion in my build for that awesome extra move speed.

Now I just need to farm an enchant.

That helm makes the build feel even smoother.
"
Makcu wrote:
I'm have one noob question about Hungry Abyss Viridian Jewel. Have a sense to use his in our build?

You could use it if you have the corrupted items but I don't feel it's worth the effort trying to get 5 corrupted items if you don't already have them. The jewel isn't necessary.

"
snakzz wrote:
I just managed to integrate an Devoto's Devotion in my build for that awesome extra move speed.

Now I just need to farm an enchant.

That helm makes the build feel even smoother.

Yep the Chaos Resistance and movement speed are really nice. If you have the resistances in the rest of your gear then sure go for it. Good luck getting the right enchant!
"

The 35% projectile damage is better than the 64% elemental damage.

An easy way to look at it is count projectile/chaos damage twice because of double dipping.

So 35% projectile damage would be the same as 70% elemental damage.

How does that work? Poison damage is an extra 10% of the initial hit right? So if you hit for 1000 damage with 90% duration:

70% elemental damage initial hit = 1000 * 1.7 = 1,700 initial hit

35% projectile damage initial hit = 1000 * 1.35 = 1,350 initial hit

70% elemental damage poison dot = 1700 * .1 = 170 dps

35% projectile damage poison dot = 1350 * .1 * 1.35 = 182.25 dps

poison has a 2 second duration * 1.9 for our 90% duration = 3.8

70% ele dot = 170 dps * 3.8 seconds = 646 dot damage

35% proj dot = 182.25 dps * 3.8 sec = 692.55 dot damage

70% ele combined = 1,700 initial + 646 dot = 2346 total damage

35% proj combined = 1,350 initial + 692.55 dot = 2042.55 total damage

Because poison is 10% more damage per second for 3.8 seconds, it is 38% more damage. This means the "double dipping" gives us 1.38 damage per proj damage % vs 1 damage per ele/spell dmg %. Due to a bigger initial hit being slightly more valuable than a big dot, I would say 13% proj damage ≈ 10% ele/spell damage.

Feel free to correct me if I am off base. Other than that this guide is great, and I'm making this character soon

edit: oh and if you take 45% duration off the tree, that makes the double dipping even worse. I wouldn't think taking the duration off the tree is any good though - it helps our spark, vaal gems, and poison. It seems way too good to pass up 31% more duration to save 4 nodes
Last edited by noobcannon on Apr 18, 2016, 2:36:31 PM
Why drillneck? Doesn't it only give us 10% increased dmg?

Is that really worth it over life/res quiver?
Drillneck gives +100% damage because it takes the pierce we get from the deadeye node + the gem and makes them increased damage modifiers.
"

Spark has 6% base critical strike chance
Trickery's 20% = 1.2% critical strike chance
3 power charges' 150% = 9% critical strike chance

So with just 3 power charges and the Trickery node, Spark will have 16.2% critical strike chance.

When we link Controlled Destruction it just reduces that 16.2% by 6% (Spark's base critical strike chance) meaning we have 10.2% critical strike chance.

I've found Elemental Overload procs enough to be worth taking the node, after all it's on the way towards the cast speed nodes we take anyway. Keep in mind it's rng based so it won't proc on every single boss. Feel free to test it without Elemental Overload and Trickery though.

My problem is that Victario gives only 10% for a Power Charge on kill, and these Power Charges expire quite quickly, so often I do not have Power Charges up. And in that case, my crit% is only 1.2%, which makes Overload a lot less useful.

So I am using a 21/20 Added Chaos Damage instead of Controlled Destruction. Maybe the dps is slightly less, but it is more even.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Apr 19, 2016, 4:10:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info