[2.2] [Berserker/Deadeye] Life Voltaxic Spark - No Crit - BloodMagic - VaalPact - 80k DPS!

"
Giuseppe234 wrote:
Op I woud like to ask one last thing. How do you make your poe look like that? Like you, I too, have a toaster of a pc so I die a lot of times due to fps lag. Do you still lag with that kind of setting?

Yeah I still get fps drops but it's not as bad as it used to be.

To get potato graphics:

My Documents -> My Games -> Path of Exile

here you'll find a text file named "production_Config"

open that and you'll see your game settings

look for [DISPLAY]

and change the following settings:

shadow_type=no_shadows
texture_quality=7

Feel free to change texture quality to anything between 5-10 and see which works best for you; you can go much higher but at that point it'll only make the game look like total poop.
"

To get potato graphics:

look for [DISPLAY]

shadow_type=no_shadows
texture_quality=7

Feel free to change texture quality to anything between 5-10 and see which works best for you; you can go much higher but at that point it'll only make the game look like total poop.

Omg I don't know how you're still enjoying the game at that quality you're a warrior man haha. But thanks I'll try it out!
"
Giuseppe234 wrote:
"

To get potato graphics:

look for [DISPLAY]

shadow_type=no_shadows
texture_quality=7

Omg I don't know how you're still enjoying the game at that quality you're a warrior man haha. But thanks I'll try it out!

I'd play this game even if players and monsters were replaced by boxes. Good luck!
Hello, doesn't controlled destruction in the 6th L slot kinda negates elemental overload, trickery node and power charge? I have done full boss fight without a single activation of elemental overload when using it.
Also you are talking about endurance charge in your build, how do you generate them please? I might have missed something but i don't see items generating them in your list.
Last edited by Vernum on Apr 17, 2016, 7:59:11 AM
"
Vernum wrote:
Hello, doesn't controlled destruction in the 6th L slot kinda negates elemental overload, trickery node and power charge? I have done full boss fight without a single activation of elemental overload when using it.
Also you are talking about endurance charge in your build, how do you generate them please? I might have missed something but i don't see items generating them in your list.

Controlled Destruction is 100% reduced Critical Strike Chance. What it actually does it just remove the gem's crit chance. It's better explained:

Spark has 6% base critical strike chance
Trickery's 20% = 1.2% critical strike chance
3 power charges' 150% = 9% critical strike chance

So with just 3 power charges and the Trickery node, Spark will have 16.2% critical strike chance.

When we link Controlled Destruction it just reduces that 16.2% by 6% (Spark's base critical strike chance) meaning we have 10.2% critical strike chance.

I've found Elemental Overload procs enough to be worth taking the node, after all it's on the way towards the cast speed nodes we take anyway. Keep in mind it's rng based so it won't proc on every single boss. Feel free to test it without Elemental Overload and Trickery though.

And for endurance charges I use a self cast Enduring Cry gem.
Thank you I had missed the part about enduring cry.
I guess i m just not loved by RNGesus for the crits so I went with added chaos instead of controlled destruction and even though the max dps isn't as high, it now procs much more reliably.
FANTASTIC guide. Love it, and have recommended it to friends! My man get a new computer!! pls! :p

lvl 83, and will be getting Berserker soon (once i have enough points to get all 4 for BM, and 1 for VP)

current gear /// went with EV instead of armour (just happened to have that sweet helm/boots combo)

im so noob here, can someone explain how do u get endurance charges in that build?
"
RoncocoMo wrote:
FANTASTIC guide. Love it, and have recommended it to friends! My man get a new computer!! pls! :p

lvl 83, and will be getting Berserker soon (once i have enough points to get all 4 for BM, and 1 for VP)

current gear /// went with EV instead of armour (just happened to have that sweet helm/boots combo)

Thanks! I'm glad you like the guide.

That is a nice helmet. Have you tried a Stibnite Flask? It would complement your gear setup. You could replace the mana flask with a Stibnite once you go Blood Magic.

"
randagast wrote:
im so noob here, can someone explain how do u get endurance charges in that build?

Haha someone asked the same thing earlier.

I use a self cast Enduring Cry gem linked with Increased Duration.
Last edited by deadlul on Apr 17, 2016, 4:01:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info