[2.2] [Berserker/Deadeye] Life Voltaxic Spark - No Crit - BloodMagic - VaalPact - 80k DPS!

"
Gunlex wrote:
So I'm using a build very similar to this, but I'm having a problem. I just picked up a Voltaxic Rift and its dex requirement is 212...currently I'm at 135, how do you get so much dex?

Wooo, used a Careful Planning Viridian Jewel on my left tree to convert 40 int to dex..although for some reason it's converting 60, with only 4 int nodes...not gana complain, I'm now using the Voltaxic Bow!

is flat lightning dmg worth for dmg?
"
Gunlex wrote:
So I'm using a build very similar to this, but I'm having a problem. I just picked up a Voltaxic Rift and its dex requirement is 212...currently I'm at 135, how do you get so much dex?

My tree & a 17+ dexterity Victario's Acuity should be enough for Voltaxic Rift. You might need 8 more dex from an item or jewel but nothing crazier than that.

"
Giuseppe234 wrote:

Daamn do you think I'll get a substantially better character if i do decide to spend the 15c to regret into your build? Will it make a lot of difference? I'm sorry for asking these questions I'm just really torn apart :(

If you're using Ziggy's skill tree then yes you'll get more mitigation and damage. It's worth the 15c if you can't make it back to level 80 in a day on a new character.

"
besastian wrote:
is flat lightning dmg worth for dmg?

Nope. Flat lightning damage isn't added to spells unless stated otherwise.

Even then it's probably not worth it; Herald of Thunder is barely worth it in my opinion from a damage perspective.
"
If you're using Ziggy's skill tree then yes you'll get more mitigation and damage. It's worth the 15c if you can't make it back to level 80 in a day on a new character.

Okay thanks man! Do I just copy your skill tree as is and spend the full regret orbs or is there a way for me to save some regrets by sacrificing some of your nodes and just sticking with ziggy> By this I mean how can i more efficiently change into your tree?
"
Giuseppe234 wrote:
"

Okay thanks man! Do I just copy your skill tree as is and spend the full regret orbs or is there a way for me to save some regrets by sacrificing some of your nodes and just sticking with ziggy> By this I mean how can i more efficiently change into your tree?

You might be able to get away with keeping a few of his nodes near the ranger area but eventually you'll want to respec them anyway so if you can you might as well respec them all now.
"
You might be able to get away with keeping a few of his nodes near the ranger area but eventually you'll want to respec them anyway so if you can you might as well respec them all now.

Alright thanks man I really appreciate the help!!
What do you think about this enchantment ?

IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
What do you think about this enchantment ?

It's definitely not bad I just feel the extra spark projectile is the best.

If I were buying an enchanted helmet I'd look for extra projectiles.

If I were enchanting my own helmet and got projectile speed I'd keep it considering the rng involved in getting the right enchantment.
The 20% speed is nice (after all more speed mean more damage, same as more sparks...) but it is probably less significant than an extra spark as you should already have a lot of projectile speed with the build.
Op I woud like to ask one last thing. How do you make your poe look like that? Like you, I too, have a toaster of a pc so I die a lot of times due to fps lag. Do you still lag with that kind of setting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info