[2.2] [Berserker/Deadeye] Life Voltaxic Spark - No Crit - BloodMagic - VaalPact - 80k DPS!

I played with 5 corrupted item and hungry abyss jewel , i got 9.2% leech rate. enjoy it :D

p.s. sorry for my bad English :(
what enchantments are BIS in this build?
"
ameen321 wrote:
I played with 5 corrupted item and hungry abyss jewel , i got 9.2% leech rate. enjoy it :D

p.s. sorry for my bad English :(

Hungry Abyss is certainly usable, but you can't really get more than 0.4% leech easily.
Blood Rage and such won't become Spell Damage Leech (it only works with Attack Damage Leech).
My gear when I want to use it:
Spoiler
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 14, 2016, 7:28:58 AM
Thanks for the thorough explanation earlier on. Regarding generating endurance charges, would it be self cast enduring cry to gain the charge? Wouldn't HoT help generate those?
"
Makcu wrote:
what enchantments are BIS in this build?

helmet:
additional Spark projectiles

gloves:
any lightning damage one, it doesn't even matter

boots:
6-8 movement speed if you haven't been hit recently
8-12 cast speed if you've killed recently
60-90 crit chance if you haven't crit recently (only if using controlled destruction)

"
darkpian wrote:
Thanks for the thorough explanation earlier on. Regarding generating endurance charges, would it be self cast enduring cry to gain the charge? Wouldn't HoT help generate those?

Endurance charge generation in my build is through self cast enduring cry.

Sure HoT+Warlord's Mark would generate endurance charges but it's a 30% chance to generate them on kill. If the endurance charges are necessary I wouldn't leave them to 30% chance; you can be fine and generate them all the time or rngesus can look away and you won't generate them when you need them. Also HoT+Warlord's Mark won't generate charges against bosses that don't summon monsters. You may have the charges from a previous pack of monsters but how will you refresh that stack of charges?
how to get deadeye and berserker ? I see we need 8 ascendancy points and there are max 6 ?
Please explain ..
"
SirSly wrote:
how to get deadeye and berserker ? I see we need 8 ascendancy points and there are max 6 ?
Please explain ..

2 points of travel and then the third one where you select the class also let's you pick the specific ascendancy. you don't need 8 ascendancy points that's just how the skill trees count it.

So 1 point for the Dex node, 1 point for the Passive point node, 1 point to grab Ranger+Deadeye.

Same for the Berserker side.
Last edited by deadlul on Apr 14, 2016, 3:07:57 PM
does weapon elemental damage rolls on gear help this build at all?
"
Selvam wrote:
does weapon elemental damage rolls on gear help this build at all?

No cause Spark is a spell. Our weapon's damage or weapon's elemental damage has no influence on Spark's damage. We're only using Voltaxic to convert our Spark's lightning damage to chaos damage.
Hello. Great build mate. Thanks for ur job.
A few questions: So in case of all gems 20q + 20l what is the best 6 links for spark?
Did i get it right: Spark - Pierce - Poison - Spell Echo - VoidManip - Controlled Destruction?
Or there is mistake?
And the second question about Vaal Spark. Is it worth using? Or we can kill bosses with just Spark? How much potency does it have? And if we can go simply with Spark. So we have 6 free sockets right? Maybe some advice for this scenario?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info