[2.2] [Berserker/Deadeye] Life Voltaxic Spark - No Crit - BloodMagic - VaalPact - 80k DPS!

I was wondering what you think about this edited version of your tree would be:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAPKXe24AwZtdlyGEU6iawXzv_VpSe8Omr4cHEGJKyB3Cbqo_J6_rtfIqTV-YAdE1kngNR-JZbaJA_o_YvcAaIuLPMvT4TeP-CqlupDmhIqZX8kW3PlivxKI64UGHNuiXBvnohmAZioLHOlLDOvsJKPodvryfDjyJ4Co4JIv22riTM4cYkd-_5lgPqxqPHNwD7ttPkx8Wv-vu4MNJEyaVtNGnCCW8YeLIDJ2u2CRVS3aCGmyFbVZIjDa1SOQiNunVgetj1aYkqiTYES8DHu08Fm8fQZo7-tLjauFzgpsXL6IA7DgksASz8B862ICkwGYnL5BVGjg=

[Edit 1]
Spoiler
Note that I went grabbed the Ranger Starting point with the two new Asc Points from Uber/Endgame Lab as it provides more overall damage than going out of Scion. Unless I don't understand the game mechanics!

[Edit 2] Note I also took out the Frenzy Charge and went for the Merciless Bandit passive reward as I cannt afford a Victario's Acuity amulet at this time.

If you discount that it is still Blood Magic with Clear Mind, a way I have found to mitigation some physical damage is running Arctic Armour (I currently have about 4.5k Health (3.5k while running AA)) as well as a 20% quality Granite Flask rolled with 95% Increased Armour & 25% Increased Effect + 33% reduced Duration (overall gives me about 11k Armour). Once I can max my resists I'll drop my Bismuth Flask for another Seething Divine.

[Edit 3] Flasks
Spoiler

The reason I grabbed the "X% reduced mana reserved" and "X% increase effect of Non-Curse auras"in the tree is to both increase the effectiveness of Wrath and AA (if AA counts as an aura, of course) as well as reducing the amount of life that AA reserves, seeing as it take 25% life, 12.5% I think with Mortal Conviction behind Blood Magic.

Your thoughts??? (I must say, despite not playing Voltaxic Spark before the nerfs on all parts, this build still feels pretty strong, in my honest opinion. Also, Prophecy Softcore is quite a nice league to get a cheap Voltaxic and Drillneck on)
The Fey will never lose, as one of their members, Chap, has taken it upon himself to right their wrongs and see to it that Liesel and Magiere are safe.
Last edited by xFeywolf on Jul 4, 2016, 7:48:22 AM
I didn't scroll through the 22 pages of comments to see if someone already said this, but you can click on your skill keys to reassign new skills. Not sure why you say they can't fit because it doesn't seem like you're a noob that wouldn't know this...? Am I missing something?
Hello m8 I wanted to ask two things.

On your photo of char stats where you are showing us the dps output, all your damage appears to be chaos, while 60% should be chaos and 40% still lightning. How is it possible to convert 100% dmg to chaos ?

My 2nd question is how do you have 1.5% dmg leech?
"
dimosthenis91 wrote:
Hello m8 I wanted to ask two things.

On your photo of char stats where you are showing us the dps output, all your damage appears to be chaos, while 60% should be chaos and 40% still lightning. How is it possible to convert 100% dmg to chaos ?

My 2nd question is how do you have 1.5% dmg leech?

In regards to the chaos conversion, this build is from version 2.2 of the game. Back then, Voltaxic converted 100%. It since got nerfed as Spark became very overpowered. Since then people seem to have left Spark mostly alone (it had some range and timing nerfs, but overall is fine). Just watch out for reflect a little bit.

As for Leech, have not looked for a while but I would assume ascendancy?
Last edited by TheDarklite on Nov 13, 2016, 12:09:14 AM
probably a dumb question but does the "# to # added lightning damage" on the voltaxic rift influence your damage of the sparks at all?

thanks
Still Viable ? (2.5+)
"
pggm wrote:
probably a dumb question but does the "# to # added lightning damage" on the voltaxic rift influence your damage of the sparks at all?

thanks

No, that would only apply to "attacks" using the bow. If it said "added .... damage to spells", then yes.
Still good at 2.5 and upcoming 2.6?
It appears that this build was nerfed a while back. But it also appears that GGG is improving lightning builds and adding an elemental leach in 2.6 which would help the build. The gods of gaming taketh away and giveth back. I'm not sure that Scion will be the best character for a lightning build but Spark or something similar may make a comeback.
Dmg going down after drillneck got nerfed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info