[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
asbo96 wrote:
Also I wanted to ask where do we get life leech from? We dont use the gem nor does any of our gear have life leech. Furthermore in regards to the curse on hit setup, do we always have to have blades spinning cause that seems kind of annoying to have to check all the time.

You can 2 link warlord's mark and blasphemy support to have an always-on aura that gives you leech. I'm surprised you're not using it already.

I'm level 66 now and I think I started running that around lvl 45ish and it made a huge difference for the better.

I just got to the point where I can run hatred too (without essence worm or any special gear) and I think that added around 400-500 tooltip DPS.

Here's my tree atm:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4D7gQHBLMFQgguCPQRLRUgGY4c3B2-IuIknSj6Kk0snCzpMtEzhzWSN0w64TwFPV8_J0GHQZZEDUVHRZ1H4krITLNN41FMUlNTUlXGWW1fmF-wYlpo8mpDbRluqnyDfVt9dYLHg9uGs5eVl_Sa4JuNm7Wf36IApDmmV6xHrrO18rc-uJPAVMBmx53I8MpKzzLTfti96-7tg-9673zwH_JF9qP56P4K_o_-ug==?accountName=antelopesalad&characterName=Inhabitant

Going for vaal pact in 2 levels, then I'm not sure yet. My flasks are really bad at the moment.
Last edited by antelopesalad on Sep 7, 2016, 7:38:25 PM
does increased charges use on the vinktar matter? do I want higher or lower number
Hey sorry if its obvious but what did you do for Bandits? im guessing Oak-Alira-kraityn?
"
Perryhawk wrote:
with the recent change to blade vortex, limiting to only 20 stacks, is vaal haste really necessary? I find myself easily hitting up to 20 stacks and feel like having this in the build is keeping this build from being optimal.

REPOST because it got ignored ;;

Why not try it, and see?
Vaal Haste isn't about maintaining stacks. The clear speed boost that one gem gives is almost always worthwhile, even more so with BV's duration nodes.
"
Icaros wrote:
"
Perryhawk wrote:
with the recent change to blade vortex, limiting to only 20 stacks, is vaal haste really necessary? I find myself easily hitting up to 20 stacks and feel like having this in the build is keeping this build from being optimal.

REPOST because it got ignored ;;

Why not try it, and see?
Vaal Haste isn't about maintaining stacks. The clear speed boost that one gem gives is almost always worthwhile, even more so with BV's duration nodes.

I have tried it which is why i'm asking lol. I just never find myself using it often or at all really.

And I'm also confused about this blashemy idea. People are suggesting Warlords + BV + blasphemy + CoH.. going this route removes the power charges. Unless I'm seeing something wrong here?
Accidentally sent two of the same message lol
Last edited by Perryhawk on Sep 7, 2016, 10:35:45 PM
Been spamming uber lab runs on this build on Essence HC. Can do sub-10 minute runs. Can easily facetank Argus and get 3-4 keys total depending on mods. Still not bold enough to let Izaro eat all 3 essences though...

Keeping virtually 100% flask uptime is possible. I'm running Increased Critical Strikes instead of Controlled Destruction now, which helps a ton.

Here's what I use for the lab now (got insanely lucky with that helmet enchant...):

Still need to grab a Divinarius, but that's about it aside from getting better ES/crit rolls on gear. Also in the middle of fixing the Basalt and Ruby flasks to have anti bleed/curse, since I don't need freeze/shock resistance anymore due to Master Alchemist.
Last edited by Glick on Sep 7, 2016, 11:25:12 PM
"
Glick wrote:
Been spamming uber lab runs on this build on Essence HC. Can do sub-10 minute runs. Can easily facetank Argus and get 3-4 keys total depending on mods. Still not bold enough to let Izaro eat all 3 essences though...

Keeping virtually 100% flask uptime is possible. I'm running Increased Critical Strikes instead of Controlled Destruction now, which helps a ton.

Here's what I use for the lab now (got insanely lucky with that helmet enchant...):

Still need to grab a Divinarius, but that's about it aside from getting better ES/crit rolls on gear. Also in the middle of fixing the Basalt and Ruby flasks to have anti bleed/curse, since I don't need freeze/shock resistance anymore due to Master Alchemist.

I don't think I can do uber lab as ci... till I get those flasks also you sure alchemist is better then the other choices? heres my gear currently

Spoiler

edit: also isn't the 20% damage vinktar the best one?
Last edited by poeblader on Sep 7, 2016, 11:56:49 PM
guys wtf 2 days ago literally everything related to this build was like at least 2 times cheaper. I expected prices to go down and didn't buy anything LUL I'd made so much money, but anyways this FOTM build is so overpowered I facetank uber izaro with dual wands in like 1ex worth of gear. Thanks Bogok for the build write-up even tho I ended up with a completely different approach.

I only have one question guys what's better master alchemist node or master herbalist one. It's like once you have the vinktar get the alchemist, otherwise stick with herbalist? I think shock immunity is great because you can enchant your basalt flask for +%armor and not anti-shock for vinktars, is there anything to it?

Last edited by etofok on Sep 8, 2016, 12:45:06 AM
"
poeblader wrote:
"
Glick wrote:

I don't think I can do uber lab as ci... till I get those flasks also you sure alchemist is better then the other choices? heres my gear currently

Spoiler

edit: also isn't the 20% damage vinktar the best one?

Uber Lab is trivial with CI. ES takes reduced damage from traps, and the flasks make them super weak. I literally just barrel through everything without caring. Just don't Shield Charge in the movement skill traps and you'll be fine.

The 20% Vinktar is best. They are virtually never for sale on EHC, and when they are, good luck buying them. The added damage flask works just fine, especially with Phys to Light linked. Leech over 10k ES/sec currently, and with 9k ES total that is plenty.

You can go Herbalist/Bowyer instead of Alchemist if you don't have the unique flasks, but to be honest it's probably just a waste of Regrets to keep respecing when you get new gear. Even in T12 maps I insta kill everything, it's not worth it to min/max DPS until it's Shaper time.
Last edited by Glick on Sep 8, 2016, 12:55:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info