[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Is essence worm necessary for this build because the price seems really high right now (probably because alot of people are going pathfinder BV) If i hold off on the essence worm do i just not run any auras and go into MoM anyway or is there a more efficient way to run the setup ?
"
Purexec wrote:
"
wftico wrote:
What I'm curious about, are there some macros that are allow which makes the life easier by keeping everything up?

Like for example, pressing a button once that then activates potion 1,2,3,4?
I just know that you can do stuff like that in WoW... no idea if it's legally possible in PoE?

Sometimes I just spam the buttons like an ape to keep everything up. :D

This is against ToS.

"
Zugas wrote:
Just vaaled this
should I sell, or use it later on when I get charges? I guess loosing too may flask mods over a crafted.

Not worth it imho. Even with Magnate you'll have some problems gaining enough Vinktar charges. (Not Sure if Master Surgeon is still bugged or not, though)

hey bud hows your build going what level and gear you using now? I just hit 85 still don't have the flasks but I'm working on it got all the dps nodes need the aura nodes/jewelslots then I'm done
"
Is essence worm necessary for this build because the price seems really high right now (probably because alot of people are going pathfinder BV) If i hold off on the essence worm do i just not run any auras and go into MoM anyway or is there a more efficient way to run the setup ?

Essence Work is just a "free hatred" (which you wont have, otherwise). It's a nice damage buff and corpse shattering. Useful, but not mandatory, of course.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
the life leech is from the vinktar and warlord mask?
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"

Essence Work is just a "free hatred" (which you wont have, otherwise). It's a nice damage buff and corpse shattering. Useful, but not mandatory, of course.

So once i hit level 45-50 should i spec into mom for more defense then because right now i am running warlord mark + blasmephy and hatred on and off. or do i leave it until i can run the BV+curse on hit setup and then run MoM ?
Hey. I understand a little English. Help me please. Labyrinth climbing. Who to choose and on what branch of skills to go?
Can anyone help me

May i know the affix can affect blade vortex damage. except for physical,area damage and spell damage

Need to hit 11k unbuffed still at 6k now sad
Just thought I'd post a quick update while I'm here.

Gear

Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4D7gQHBLMFQgguD6sRLRUgGY4c3B2-JIsknSj6Kk0snCzpMtEzhzWSPAU9Xz8nQYdBlkQNRUdKyEyzUUxSU1XGWW1fmF-wYlpo8m0ZbqpvnnyDfVt9dX-WgseDCYPbl5WX9Jrgm42btZ9tn9-iAKxHrrO18rc-uJPAZsM6ykrPMtD1037Yvevu7YPveu988B_2o_no_gr-ug==?accountName=asbo96&characterName=HaganeNoKami

My blade vortex dps is at 2k. It seems kind of low so any advice on how to improve my dps would be appreciated!

I havent picked up MOM yet because I only have 800 mana and I dont have essence worm yet.

Also I wanted to ask where do we get life leech from? We dont use the gem nor does any of our gear have life leech. Furthermore in regards to the curse on hit setup, do we always have to have blades spinning cause that seems kind of annoying to have to check all the time.

nvm
Last edited by sangvinu2 on Sep 7, 2016, 1:24:40 PM
why the warlock mark curse is only lvl15 and the other link gemss are max level?

can anyone explain why?
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info