[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Hey i just bought Vessel of Vinktar with Adds (25–35) to (105–130) Lightning Damage to Attack during Flask effect, should i change it? i dont have currency for phys to ligh, or another one :V
Last edited by xMajki on Sep 7, 2016, 1:47:12 PM
"
kentpachi wrote:
why the warlock mark curse is only lvl15 and the other link gemss are max level?

can anyone explain why?

missing str i think.
ey guys, do i have to cast the bv link with curse

or the curse will still effect using only 6link bv?

if i have to cast the bv link with curse then its kinda tiring cuz u have to cast even with small mobs for leeching

███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
"
Hey i just bought Vessel of Vinktar with Adds (25–35) to (105–130) Lightning Damage to Attack during Flask effect, should i change it? i dont have currency for phys to ligh, or another one :V

It's fine. Remember that flask effectiveness (which you should have 50% of, or so by now) boosts both the leech % and the base lightning damage of the Vinktar. If you link Phys to Light on your BV you'll leech to full virtually instantly with Vaal Pact using this flask. The conversion flask is technically better, but far from required for this build.

Ran the uber lab last night. Don't have amazing crit yet, so I have to back off of Izaro to farm his minions for flask charges real quick. Nothing too dangerous with 7k ES though.

I switched my Ascendancies over to the Alchemist/Boon path instead of Herbalist/Bowyer. The 20% increased flask charges gained is really helpful. Combined with the tree and the Magnate belt you essentially get double charges, which makes Vinktar much easier to sustain. Still not perfect 100% uptime, but I'm running Phys to Light instead of Increased Critical Strikes currently, which is lowering my uptime a bit.
I was hoping someone could give me some advice on the buy order for things. I've seen a lot of things talked about in here (e.g. vinktar before Div) but I wanted to recap on everything especially factoring in prices this league.

I followed some advice earlier and got the spell block amulet and an atziri flask.

I'm just doing the life build because I'm cheap.

Here's the buy order I was thinking:

5L (already have)
Rumi's
Essence Worm
Vinktar's
Divinarius
Rathpith
Taste of Hate
6L

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Boozler on Sep 7, 2016, 3:37:02 PM
Im wondering how ill maintain leech going after i stop using blasphemy warlords mark, any tips?
"
Gestrell wrote:
Im wondering how ill maintain leech going after i stop using blasphemy warlords mark, any tips?

Literally in the original guide. There's a lot too it. You have Vinktar's, potentially Atziri's Promise, Curse on Hit BV + Warlord's Mark.
"

So once i hit level 45-50 should i spec into mom for more defense then because right now i am running warlord mark + blasmephy and hatred on and off. or do i leave it until i can run the BV+curse on hit setup and then run MoM ?

Depends on how much mana you have and use. I have ~2k HP at level 50 and ~450 mana. I dont think MoM will help me (i'd just get quick OOM, and using Blasphemy WM is better in my case). Some more mana from gear/pasives is needed before i can use MoM.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
with the recent change to blade vortex, limiting to only 20 stacks, is vaal haste really necessary? I find myself easily hitting up to 20 stacks and feel like having this in the build is keeping this build from being optimal.

REPOST because it got ignored ;;
"
Glick wrote:
"

It's fine. Remember that flask effectiveness (which you should have 50% of, or so by now) boosts both the leech % and the base lightning damage of the Vinktar. If you link Phys to Light on your BV you'll leech to full virtually instantly with Vaal Pact using this flask. The conversion flask is technically better, but far from required for this build.

Ran the uber lab last night. Don't have amazing crit yet, so I have to back off of Izaro to farm his minions for flask charges real quick. Nothing too dangerous with 7k ES though.

I switched my Ascendancies over to the Alchemist/Boon path instead of Herbalist/Bowyer. The 20% increased flask charges gained is really helpful. Combined with the tree and the Magnate belt you essentially get double charges, which makes Vinktar much easier to sustain. Still not perfect 100% uptime, but I'm running Phys to Light instead of Increased Critical Strikes currently, which is lowering my uptime a bit.

you think alchemist is better then herb? doesn't posion do more damage instead of the flat 40% elemental?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info