[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
Arthrima wrote:
Why not?, i used to think that too but then i got 2 exalted drops within the same week, that is a flask right there, just do not overspend on items that are not worth the currency, it is kind of tough, upgrading gear with a budget but it is possible.

Yeah, I am keeping my currency for flasks as well. Rest of my gear is like 1 c / piece. Haven't had much luck so far though, just 1 exalt.

Well, we gotta keep hoping.
"
tantrika wrote:
"
Arthrima wrote:
Why not?, i used to think that too but then i got 2 exalted drops within the same week, that is a flask right there, just do not overspend on items that are not worth the currency, it is kind of tough, upgrading gear with a budget but it is possible.

Yeah, I am keeping my currency for flasks as well. Rest of my gear is like 1 c / piece. Haven't had much luck so far though, just 1 exalt.

Don't just look for exalt drops, sell stuff! I managed to get a vessel for 2.75ex (roughly) purely through chaos recipe and trading.

Time to save up for a taste of hate now :/
"
Unspec wrote:
"
tantrika wrote:
"
Arthrima wrote:

Don't just look for exalt drops, sell stuff! I managed to get a vessel for 2.75ex (roughly) purely through chaos recipe and trading.

Time to save up for a taste of hate now :/

I don't know if you're playing hardcore or not, but I'm currently playing softcore, have done up to T14 maps, can do 5 key uber lab runs in <5 minutes all without a taste of hate. I skipped it and got other uniques first. I honestly haven't found a time that I would need a taste of hate over the quicksilver flask or the atziri flask.
Nice build.
This is the most tankiest build I've ever seen.
31% Physical dmg converted to cold dmg + 31% Physical dmg reduction +MOM+ almost full block+84%max res make tank most of the contents in poe possible.
ign:YeobaeK
Last edited by oraclea on Jun 19, 2016, 12:50:34 AM
any tips on keeping up the 2x vortex, flasks, fortify and vaal haste? struggling to find a setup that works for me.
"
willypop wrote:
any tips on keeping up the 2x vortex, flasks, fortify and vaal haste? struggling to find a setup that works for me.

this might sound strange but it works for me keep the keybind to 123. I then use a broken ice lolly stick and use some blu-tack and stick it to the three keys this allows me to spam the 3 flasks i have keep vaal haste keybinded to space this allows easy spaming form me. Then i keep the main vortex on right click and cursing to middle mouse button ( make sure you have disabled mouse zoom first). I keep fotify set- up on the Q key just make sure you hit the mob by the time its runs out its dead most of the time This set up works really well. I hope you find it useful
Last edited by mrfb_1 on Jun 19, 2016, 11:05:09 AM
Here's my flask setup:

Where do you have your quicksilver? Sub out Atziris?

I pretty much it the wall with my guy, before grabbing a Rathpith or Carcass Jack. I'm just not very good at this build, in combination with general game mechanics. So much going on the screen, I end up screwing up and dying even in very easy mid-tier maps. Often, I run out of mana and Vessel, and am stranded if there's no convenient enemies about. Can't kill 3rd round merc Izaro, after blasting him before my Vessel ran out the first two rounds, because as soon as that leech runs out, I spend ten seconds dodging traps trying to zap a skeleton or two, and inevitable death. I can absolutely destroy Canyon maps, even on up into t11 or t12, but I end up making an error and dying once every hour or so.

No worries, I just don't process all this data on a screen as well as most gamers. Limited me in MMO raiding, where I couldn't maintain rotations while also performing boss-fight mechanics, and responding to other players' problems. I can't even pretend to compete in MOBAs. Alas, I have to stick to mindless Canyon and Gorge unless I figure out some singular problem for this character's deaths other than the most likely "Just play smarter".
"
ImSlower wrote:
Here's my flask setup:

I pretty much it the wall with my guy, before grabbing a Rathpith or Carcass Jack. I'm just not very good at this build, in combination with general game mechanics. So much going on the screen, I end up screwing up and dying even in very easy mid-tier maps. Often, I run out of mana and Vessel, and am stranded if there's no convenient enemies about. Can't kill 3rd round merc Izaro, after blasting him before my Vessel ran out the first two rounds, because as soon as that leech runs out, I spend ten seconds dodging traps trying to zap a skeleton or two, and inevitable death. I can absolutely destroy Canyon maps, even on up into t11 or t12, but I end up making an error and dying once every hour or so.

No worries, I just don't process all this data on a screen as well as most gamers. Limited me in MMO raiding, where I couldn't maintain rotations while also performing boss-fight mechanics, and responding to other players' problems. I can't even pretend to compete in MOBAs. Alas, I have to stick to mindless Canyon and Gorge unless I figure out some singular problem for this character's deaths other than the most likely "Just play smarter".

I understand your struggle, this is not an easy character to play and it's not being said enough.

Get instant recovery on your life flask.
Swap your atziri flask for evasion flask if you're evasion based or granite if you're armor based (since you struggle with defense).
Another thing you might try and like is swapping the life flask for hybrid (again, instant or half instant mods on it). This way you'll have mana when you run out.
"
ImSlower wrote:
Here's my flask setup:

I had a look at your skill tree and i noticed you skipped quite a few mana nodes from the tree in favor of others, now skipping mana nodes is actually not a problem if you do not use mind over matter but you do use that keystone, having low mana reserves is actually a weak point if you use mind over matter, mana is just as important as life at this point, if you are constantly struggling with mana upkeep then either respec or use a hybrid flask, would try the hybrid flask and see how it goes.

Also Tabula Rasa is only good if you out dps the mobs, if you take more damage then intended then it will also put a strain on your mana as well and that is pretty much the worst scenario that can happen, i am not telling you to drop the Tabula Rasa, just something to consider.
Last edited by Arthrima on Jun 19, 2016, 5:53:07 PM
"
ImSlower wrote:
Here's my flask setup:

Just don't use a quicksilver, you have whirling blades, other flasks are more important than a quicksilver. Are you using a CoH setup? I find that Warlord's is usually enough to maintain mana. Also, try using a decoy totem, that'll get enough pressure off you where you can focus on mechanics rather than not dying.
Last edited by Unspec on Jun 19, 2016, 2:51:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info