[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Had my first death in PSC yesterday. Don't attempt academy boss, lol. I died in like 0.5 seconds.

I also died at the academy boss yesterday but the build itself is not to blame, my evasion ranger also hated that particular boss, i have a lot of stuttering issues when i enter combat and it does not help surviving these kind of fights, i hope they fix that soon.

That said , i have been using my Vessel of Vinktar since recently and i can see why some people consider it a core piece, it's amazing, love it already. :)

"
Arthrima wrote:

That said , i have been using my Vessel of Vinktar since recently and i can see why some people consider it a core piece, it's amazing, love it already. :)

Stop saying stuff like that, you're driving the prices up and I'll never get one! ;)
That poe.trade live update has its uses! I had one up announcing any Vessel above 1ex (couldn't find a mod for the Phys To Lightning in the pull-down menu), and one popped up last night for 2 ex. I thought about immediately re-selling it, as the other two up were both 3.5, but the damn thing is so handy that I ignored the immediate profit and kept it. Grabbing that and a Rumi's has made mid-tier maps much easier, although I keep getting stupidly one-shotted when my guard is down.
"
ImSlower wrote:
That poe.trade live update has its uses! I had one up announcing any Vessel above 1ex (couldn't find a mod for the Phys To Lightning in the pull-down menu), and one popped up last night for 2 ex. I thought about immediately re-selling it, as the other two up were both 3.5, but the damn thing is so handy that I ignored the immediate profit and kept it. Grabbing that and a Rumi's has made mid-tier maps much easier, although I keep getting stupidly one-shotted when my guard is down.

Sssh, don't share the secret to sniping ;)
"
ImSlower wrote:

You can use acquistion to just list it for 3.5ex while still using it, and then just immediately buy another one for 3.5ex after selling the current one. Win win.

"
joseas wrote:

So yea, like I thought it's just a tradeoff between DPS and more leech.

Early on, sure its just a minor trade off, but the issue is, the spell damage one won't scale as well into the late game as compared to the conversion one.
"
ImSlower wrote:

How do you do the live update thing?
Im having alot of issues with squishiness while mapping right now simply because I can't afford the key flasks. I can't find a way around it, I constantly feel like I can RIP if I dont perfectly time all my current flasks
I am having a lot of fun with this build with a few changes. But man, those unique flasks are so expensive, I feel like I will never have either them =)
Why not?, i used to think that too but then i got 2 exalted drops within the same week, that is a flask right there, just do not overspend on items that are not worth the currency, it is kind of tough, upgrading gear with a budget but it is possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info