[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

I just got my Vessel of Vinktar flask, it was expensive, had to fork over 2.5ex but i did get a flask with perfect stats, that is at least something in return.

Guess the next target is a Taste of Hate.

I did get past lightsaber piety though, it was in fact really easy, careful approach does help wonders there.
Last edited by Arthrima on Jun 16, 2016, 11:44:09 AM
ah yea, my char is getting stronger and stronger.
uber izaro - facetank
orchard boss - facetank
double piety malformation, temp chain, monster dmg, gmp, extra fire - facetank
abaxoth in mao kun - facetank

Still need 6L carcass and 20/20 gems, but I'm already at 1.2M dps with flasks/charges/vaal haste/conc effect :D
Last edited by JaTochNietDan on Jun 16, 2016, 2:31:44 PM
What is better, a tabula and saving for 6L carcass jack (softcore) or just buying a 5L carcass jack and then buying 6L later. Added fire is such a massive dps increase, i would be hard pressed to imagine a carcass jack giving me better dps. Am I wrong?
"
Alkapwny wrote:
What is better, a tabula and saving for 6L carcass jack (softcore) or just buying a 5L carcass jack and then buying 6L later. Added fire is such a massive dps increase, i would be hard pressed to imagine a carcass jack giving me better dps. Am I wrong?

I used tabula until I got a 6l carcass at 90. Was facetanking uber lab with a tabula no problem.
This build must be moving up in popularity. The price of Phys2Light Vessels and Tastes of Hate just keep rising. 3ex and 4ex respectively now.

Damnit. I am finally to 2ex, keep finding little crap to buy - at least I finally have all my setups properly gemmed. I definitely need this damn Vessel tonight, looks like I'll have to pony out 3.2 by the time I can afford it. It's price is going up as fast as I can grind!

Do you guys use Vaal Grace as well as Haste? I am at the moment, as I only have Atziris Flask and a Gluttony Quicksilver flask for leech, and Grace seems to really help my very weak character.
"
ImSlower wrote:
This build must be moving up in popularity. The price of Phys2Light Vessels and Tastes of Hate just keep rising. 3ex and 4ex respectively now.

Damnit. I am finally to 2ex, keep finding little crap to buy - at least I finally have all my setups properly gemmed. I definitely need this damn Vessel tonight, looks like I'll have to pony out 3.2 by the time I can afford it. It's price is going up as fast as I can grind!

Do you guys use Vaal Grace as well as Haste? I am at the moment, as I only have Atziris Flask and a Gluttony Quicksilver flask for leech, and Grace seems to really help my very weak character.

I don't use haste, it interferes with MoM a lot. Do you not have essence worm yet, it is a massive upgrade along with clear mind.
"
Winningg wrote:
"
Alkapwny wrote:

I used tabula until I got a 6l carcass at 90. Was facetanking uber lab with a tabula no problem.

Thanks. Usually 6th links arent this huge but added fire for this build gives me like a 40% dps increase and I don't really need the tankiness as you said. I finished my flask setup now too and ran uber it was reasonably easy. Did you take master fletcher? I feel like it's so good with vinktar's that enemies are constantly dying with some status ailment between vinktars, hatred, and added fire dmg.
heya!

does vessel _have_ to roll 20& dmg converted? its pretty expensive (3ex in prophecy).
"
joseas wrote:
heya!

does vessel _have_ to roll 20& dmg converted? its pretty expensive (3ex in prophecy).

Yes.

The other mods are worthless. Added spell dmg does nothing, ignore res does nothing becausde you have no lightning otherwise to begin with, and adds to attack similarly does nothing because it isn't an attack.

Do not spend money on not the 20% conversion.
Build's working great for me, been doing Atziri all day (got 1 hope :D)

My question is, what do you do when you ran through your flasks and boss is not dead yet? Happens to me if I dps Atziri too fast and he doesn't go into minion phase.
^Not asking for this particular instance, but in general what do you do then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info