[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
mezmery wrote:
i went vinktar>divinarius>carcass>rumi>rathpith>toh

increased aoe improves your clear speed much better than damage from toh.

ty for answer, already got 5l carcass
lvl 83 on this build now and loving it. Wish I had read the posts about the order with which to buy things though. I still don't have either of the flasks, but am able to get by just fine with a jade and a basalt.

I use two hybrid flasks which help immensely with Mind over Matter. Combined with Warlords mark its really all the leech I need for the level of maps I am running. Was more or less able to facetank merciless lab without much of a problem.

I really like this builds ability to switch out support gems on Blade Vortex.

These are all interchangeable depending on the situation:
Conc Effect, Increased AOE, faster casting and Item rarity

In fact the build was doing so well I mostly ran Item Rarity all through cruel and most of normal/merciless. Just didn't need the extra damage.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
Traded my ass off for these bad boys:

Rumi's could be better, but I'll do that later after Rathpith and Carcass.

As for people recommending to use Tabula until you can 5Link your carcass, I'd say snipe yourself a corrupted 6Link. After occasionally checking POE for 1-2 days, I found this bad boy for 25C I think:

It has all the right colours and at least you have something on it as opposed to Tabula.
I understand that the Phys-to-light Vessel would be outstanding for the leech.

I found an Exalted just as I was about to log off last night, so I am about 2/3s of the way to affording the phys-to-light Vessel.

Is the Lightning damage version enough sustainability? I'd certainly like to spend the ~2.5ex on a cheap Vessel, a decent Rumis, and Rathpith.
You don't deal any lightning damage by yourself (unless you get Veteran Bowyer), so you need the Phys to Lightning conversion Vessel if you want decent leech. I do just fine with these pots for now, currently in T9-T11:
What's current opinion on Master Herbalist + Veteran Bowyer vs Nature's Blood + Master Alchemist?
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
What's current opinion on Master Herbalist + Veteran Bowyer vs Nature's Blood + Master Alchemist?

Personally, I went with Master Herbalist + Nature's Boon. The chaos res plus damage from Master Herbalist is a huge boost in both defense and offense, and with heat + grounding I don't see too much point in taking Master Alchemist, we don't care about most status effects anyway.

As for Veteran Bowyer vs Nature's Boon, I opted for the increased resistance from Nature's blood as at this point I don't feel like dps could be the difference between surviving a fight and dying, I'd rather have an extra layer of protection especially with how prevalent casters are in high level maps. (This advice applies to PHC, I'd take Veteran Bowyer over Nature's Boon in PSC)

Update:

72% into 94 now and I'm feeling like there isn't much else to do about gear, it'd be nice to have the movement speed on the boots but since we use WB 99% of the time I'm probably not going to invest overly much in that. Probably just going to use all my currency into mapping now to try and maintain the #1 Pathfinder spot!

Current gear:

Flasks:

"
Noitee wrote:
"
Th3LoRD wrote:

Personally, I went with Master Herbalist + Nature's Boon. The chaos res plus damage from Master Herbalist is a huge boost in both defense and offense, and with heat + grounding I don't see too much point in taking Master Alchemist, we don't care about most status effects anyway.

As for Veteran Bowyer vs Nature's Boon, I opted for the increased resistance from Nature's blood as at this point I don't feel like dps could be the difference between surviving a fight and dying, I'd rather have an extra layer of protection especially with how prevalent casters are in high level maps. (This advice applies to PHC, I'd take Veteran Bowyer over Nature's Boon in PSC)

Update:

72% into 94 now and I'm feeling like there isn't much else to do about gear, it'd be nice to have the movement speed on the boots but since we use WB 99% of the time I'm probably not going to invest overly much in that. Probably just going to use all my currency into mapping now to try and maintain the #1 Pathfinder spot!

Current gear:

Flasks:

Keep it up man! Don't you dare dying.
First of all, thank you for the guide and great build. Despite being pretty poorly geared, I can still handle most of what I've attempted so far.

I severely underestimated both my potential to make $ and the cost of Vinktar's and ToH. I have been able to scrape together enough chaos to get a Rumi's and to be res capped but that's about it.

How hard is Vinktar's Square map? Would it be worth looking for Agnerod staff deals and just try to get the flask to drop in the map?

I'm lvl 81 and my current flasks are:

Any particular reason why Elemental Equilibrium is skipped? Especially now that we're using Veteran Bowyer?

Cheers.
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info