[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
enomandurist wrote:
Just started on hc with this build and wondering about leech - u obviously have great ammount from vinktar, but im not feeling safe without it right now. Should i play with leech gem till 68 and atziri promise, then vinktar? Or lvling is safe enough without leech?

You can lvl with warlords mark in blasphemy or in another blade vortex like i'm doing lategame - Should be sufficient
"
Why would you make this build tankier? This build is already one of the most tanky builds I've ever played.

For two week: you'll have to play more safely, since you won't get the unique flasks (probably) so you'll lack your major defences from that.

I think you answered your own question there :P he probably assumes he won't be able to get all the expensive flasks, so he's asking what to do about that, basically. and the answer is under "flask setup" section
Last edited by mallow on May 5, 2016, 3:13:45 PM
BTW, not to brag, but since I took inspiration from this guide (and a few others)...

My character, BlueSkyGoddess, just melted Vaal Temple before I even realized I should use my vaal skills. It's a CI variant of this build with a MUCH larger budget (spent around 80 ex IIRC).

Pathfinder blade vortex = what a JOY to play (that is, when you're not bored).
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on May 6, 2016, 10:50:02 PM
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
BTW, not to brag, but since I took inspiration from this guide (and a few others)...

My character, BlueSkyGoddess, just melted Vaal Temple before I even realized I should use my vaal skills. It's a CI variant of this build with a MUCH larger budget (spent around 80 ex IIRC).

Pathfinder blade vortex = what a JOY to play (that is, when you're not bored).

haha nice - yeah it really is a joy playing this build. Only build i had above lvl 94 and going for 100 wasn't even that bad
Hey,

Really nice guide.

I'm lvl 68 currently now and I'm looking for your advice on what else I need on my character.

If you could go to my character and sa_ram is my main (this build) and lemme know what I need more for this build ^^ thanks!
"
chinsuppak wrote:
Hey,

Really nice guide.

I'm lvl 68 currently now and I'm looking for your advice on what else I need on my character.

If you could go to my character and sa_ram is my main (this build) and lemme know what I need more for this build ^^ thanks!

Can't click on your character.
oh.. umm...
So I'm thinking I need to max my skill gems.. Any other recommendations?
"
chinsuppak wrote:
So I'm thinking I need to max my skill gems.. Any other recommendations?

Well you do have quite nice gear. You could always try and buy a helmet with some blade vortex enchant though - That's quite a buff (:
"
Bogok wrote:

Well you do have quite nice gear. You could always try and buy a helmet with some blade vortex enchant though - That's quite a buff (:

How about using this dagger as a weapon? Would it be viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info