[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

For anyone having the issues I was having with FPS drops, game crashes, game freezes, massive latency, and other nonsense associated with having 50 stacks of BV and Vinktars up...

I installed a SSD yesterday and moved poe over to it. The SSD instantly fixed all these issues (even around perandus mobs) and now POE runs silky smooth at 70 fps with a 10 second startup time!
For anyone with an extra $100 I would highly recommend getting a 120/240 gig SSD (I grabbed a 480 gig just coz).

I will never look back.
Last edited by Azraphael on Apr 29, 2016, 9:56:46 AM
"
Bogok wrote:
"
Wicirelllis wrote:
Hi there, ty for nice build.

I'm planning to play it (in next league, sc), so i have question - how should I lvling? Is blade vortex works without any dmg nodes on tree?

Also inc crit chance gem looks pretty cool, and i think it gives more dmg then added fire or controlled destruction. I don't checked it in game, so it's theory only.

Crit chance gem gives way, waaay less dmg, but you can test around with it if you want. Yes it's very good for lvling. Just get it lvl 12 and go for duration nodes asap

Except if you replace increased crits with controlled destruction, you lose a MASSIVE amount of crits. Your Vessel of Vinktar will NOT be happy with you if that's the case.
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
Bogok wrote:
"
Wicirelllis wrote:
Hi there, ty for nice build.

I'm planning to play it (in next league, sc), so i have question - how should I lvling? Is blade vortex works without any dmg nodes on tree?

Also inc crit chance gem looks pretty cool, and i think it gives more dmg then added fire or controlled destruction. I don't checked it in game, so it's theory only.

Crit chance gem gives way, waaay less dmg, but you can test around with it if you want. Yes it's very good for lvling. Just get it lvl 12 and go for duration nodes asap

Except if you replace increased crits with controlled destruction, you lose a MASSIVE amount of crits. Your Vessel of Vinktar will NOT be happy with you if that's the case.

I agree. It allows for greater uptime during boss fights like atziri, and regular packs die fast anyways.

OP, what would you suggest the best order for buying flasks is?
Last edited by Qevehn on Apr 30, 2016, 4:25:00 PM
I hit 97 again on PHC with the exact same build (I ripped a few weeks ago to Volatile).

Just tried Uber Atziri (didn't do Normal Atziri for over 2 years) with my ripped character on Standard. First 2 attempts completely failed (lots of panic on second boss and failing on atziri flameblasts, I blame this build because I'm so used to facetanking every boss ingame that I do the same on Uber) xD

So yeah third time's the charm, I killed first 2 bosses deathless (you just need to calm down on second boss and don't overspam your flasks cause you need some charges to remove the bleed at some point, after which you're good to go for another few seconds to facetank).

I still died 3 times to Atziri, when the flameblast came (at least I can dodge it now) I whirled right into the reflect image of her.... yes indeed, 3 times in a row...

I have no clue which order to kill second boss tho, I went for titty bitch - dual striker - cycloner.

On the other hand I got the gloves on the first attempt. Even though it's Standard, I'm very happy ^^
Last edited by Affinity on May 3, 2016, 1:00:29 AM
"
I hit 97 again on PHC with the exact same build (I ripped a few weeks ago to Volatile).

Just tried Uber Atziri (didn't do Normal Atziri for over 2 years) with my ripped character on Standard. First 2 attempts completely failed (lots of panic on second boss and failing on atziri flameblasts, I blame this build because I'm so used to facetanking every boss ingame that I do the same on Uber) xD

So yeah third time's the charm, I killed first 2 bosses deathless (you just need to calm down on second boss and don't overspam your flasks cause you need some charges to remove the bleed at some point, after which you're good to go for another few seconds to facetank).

I still died 3 times to Atziri, when the flameblast came (at least I can dodge it now) I whirled right into the reflect image of her.... yes indeed, 3 times in a row...

I have no clue which order to kill second boss tho, I went for titty bitch - dual striker - cycloner.

On the other hand I got the gloves on the first attempt. Even though it's Standard, I'm very happy ^^

--------------
Bogok: I know you didn't change anything for Atziri. I'm thinking now how this build could be optimised for doing Uber... Since I got acuity, I guess I could drop Vaal Pact (but crit chance is too low...).
Any suggestions? I would drop some life nodes and take the extra power charge above witch, and maybe use increased crit strikes instead of controlled destruction? What do you think?

I'm running a CI variant of this and holy shit...feelsGoodMan...just blew away an 8-mod waterways and 8-mod courtyard. Switched to conc effect for bosses in courtyard and they disappeared. PSC obv b/c no clue how to level with CI, but only things I die to are reflect at 3 AM when I don't even realize it's on the map rofl.

Just boring to get to 96, currently 92. Holy shit, such a slog.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on May 2, 2016, 10:21:57 PM
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:

Vinktar's isn't affected by crits, right?

ara va de bo, que de bo va!
"
muzzol wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:

Vinktar's isn't affected by crits, right?

You have 10% chance to get charges per crit and vinktar's takes a lot of charges!
Do you think this build will hold up well against upcoming flashback event? How would you make it even tankier?
Why would you make this build tankier? This build is already one of the most tanky builds I've ever played.

For two week: you'll have to play more safely, since you won't get the unique flasks (probably) so you'll lack your major defences from that.
Just started on hc with this build and wondering about leech - u obviously have great ammount from vinktar, but im not feeling safe without it right now. Should i play with leech gem till 68 and atziri promise, then vinktar? Or lvling is safe enough without leech?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info