[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
chinsuppak wrote:
"
Bogok wrote:

Well you do have quite nice gear. You could always try and buy a helmet with some blade vortex enchant though - That's quite a buff (:

How about using this dagger as a weapon? Would it be viable?

It's certainly nice!
Before getting all the unqiue flasks, using Stibnite is quiet a defensive boost. Especially VS rippy perandus boxes/large packs in general.

If you're using a dagger you can whirling blades around and drop atleast 3 clouds without killing anything, blinding a huge area.
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex
Last edited by HandsomeBear on May 11, 2016, 4:33:15 PM
quick headsup on your flask guide section: you can't roll seething life flask of warding at all. it's just impossible.

cool build, grats on 100
Your build really gave me the final push to try out blade vortex! Although since im playing on standart right now (Ill go back to HC soon enough, right after im done showering all the casualness off of me), i was wondering if this tree at lvl 80 would be a viable variant to be a bit more damage focused, but still tanky enough.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4D7gQHBUIILg5cD6sVIBa_GY4dviBuIuIi9CSLJJ0mlSoLKjgqTSycLOkzhzWSN0w6WDrhPV8_J0GHQZZEDUV-R-JKyEyzTeNQMFBCUUxSU1M1VUtVxlltXfJfmF-wYeJiWmr6bAttGW6qb55wUnX9dwd9W311f5aCx4MJg9uEb4TFhrOHE4nTjDaNkpMnl5WX9JuNm7WcpJ9tpDmmV6xHrrO18rc-wzrHncjwykrPMtAf0PXTfti9217tg-967-vyRfaj9z356P4K_o_-ug==?accountName=Bogok&characterName=BogokSorryBonde

EDIT: Dying too much, fuck it, Im going with your build
Last edited by AwesomeHazz on May 16, 2016, 2:29:31 AM
What about 0.5 leech life/mana enchant on boots? Will this be a little better comparing to 12ASPD? And will help more against reflect?
Planning to play this build in next league. Ty in advance
GZ on announcement mention!
This build deserves it.
Welp.

Was hoping BV pathfinder would fly under the radar a little longer.

If BV pathfinders get nerfed further beyond the double-dipping poison, I'll have you to blame >_<.

Congrats on the mention =P
"
Azraphael wrote:
GZ on announcement mention!
This build deserves it.

Thanks man, I'm so happy they showed it :)
Im sad the build got showcased. Very strong build and congrats on the showcase man, good job.
Made a similar version with The harvest becouse i thought Master Surgeon was not gonna be enough, but with a damage weapon and block with rumis and a shield will definetly be waay stronger if it can have permanent flasks still
Last edited by sylphidd on May 18, 2016, 4:43:49 PM
"
sylphidd wrote:
Im sad the build got showcased. Very strong build and congrats on the showcase man, good job.
Made a similar version with The harvest becouse i thought Master Surgeon was not gonna be enough, but with a damage weapon and block with rumis and a shield will definetly be waay stronger if it can have permanent flasks still

Why are you sad it got mentioned? And yeah I also had my doubts about master surgeon, but bv just got so many hits that it's no problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info