[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
"
Bogok wrote:
Oh i'm sorry to hear man. Was it because flasks wasn't up? :D

That is super annoying :D Like when you're backtracking and BV wears off and then you just cast and you have no flask charges up either.... that's a very risky situation :P

Haha yeah that's always a shitty situation - really takes some flask management
What about my question (April 21) about poison mechanic and Master Herbalist? :)

Anyone can explain how it works?
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
What about my question (April 21) about poison mechanic and Master Herbalist? :)

Anyone can explain how it works?

Poison is a mechanic that scales off of physical and chaos damage dealt to the target. Furthermore, poison damage itself scales separately (and in addition to) many other modifiers that may apply to the damage type dealing the actual poison damage.

That is, poison damage scales with spell damage if you apply the poison through a spell. It scales with trap damage if you apply it through a trap. It scales with AoE damage if you apply it through an AoE. Essentially, it's why poison trappers can just nuke Uber Atziri--because area of effect, traps, and spells all have their own more damage multiplier (Conc EFfect, Trap and Mine damage, and Controlled Destruction, respectively). Furthermore, by converting elemental damage to chaos through Atziri's Promise, you can get more poison damage that way thanks to the chaos damage Atziri's promise does, as well as the unique ring Ming's Heart, which gives you an additional amount of chaos damage equal to 20% of your physical.

As Blade Vortex hits rapidly, you will be applying a lot of poison stacks thanks to Master Herbalist.
One other thing I'd like to add--the Vaal boss in Dried Lake--Quetzerxi--is a complete no-go at least until you get your max block up. He just straight up murdered me twice in cruel while I'm still leveling because his lightning attack is a counterattack for each time he's hit. Not sure if you can burn through him once your damage is high enough and you have your Rumi's and Atziri's flask running.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on Apr 23, 2016, 10:48:56 PM
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
One other thing I'd like to add--the Vaal boss in Dried Lake--Quetzerxi--is a complete no-go at least until you get your max block up. He just straight up murdered me twice in cruel while I'm still leveling because his lightning attack is a counterattack for each time he's hit. Not sure if you can burn through him once your damage is high enough and you have your Rumi's and Atziri's flask running.

Yeah cast when hit mobs are dangerous. Also the boss in library, but once you get vinktar's it's no problem. I wouldn't recommend getting atziri's promise though.
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
Bogok - You think using Ruby Flask with Curse Immunity instead of Life Flask and running with all res 83-85% is too risky?

Ofc for maps like curse immune I would use Life Potion....

And also wanna ask about Master Herbalist Ascendancy Skill Point and nodes "always poison on hit while using Flask". This mean we deal... yeah how much extra damage we deal? 10%?

Yeah i wouldn't run without a life-flask. That's the benefit we have of going life over CI, wouldn't want to throw that away. And yes poison gives us quite a bit extra damage, but mostly on single target - the packs die instantly anyways. I mostly took it for the chaos resistance cause we don't get that elsewhere and the boosted dps on bosses i nice
"
Bogok wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:

Yeah cast when hit mobs are dangerous. Also the boss in library, but once you get vinktar's it's no problem. I wouldn't recommend getting atziri's promise though.

Any reason you wouldn't recommend Atziris flask? Seems like a really solid DPS boost.

Also, did you ever consider using facebreakers and/or the retch?
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
have to say you are probably the most skilled player i've seen

this game needs content so hard that you can only do it if you can dodge stuff and react super fast like this guy cause right now you can do all content with ZERO skil
"
1235 wrote:
have to say you are probably the most skilled player i've seen

this game needs content so hard that you can only do it if you can dodge stuff and react super fast like this guy cause right now you can do all content with ZERO skil

Wow that's really nice of you to say! Thanks bro :)
I have question about your gems. Did you buy them with 20% quality or upg them using formula lvl20 gem + GMCP?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info