[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
Unk_Particle wrote:
Got question about Flask setup.

You wrote before you get uniq Flask setup you use some Surgeon's Flasks. Surgeon's are better then Chemist's?

Chemist's - (20 to 25)% reduced Charges used so I got 30/60 on my Basalt

And also like you said it is very sad that we can't use some curse removing flask :(

It is possible to use curse immune, just roll it on your hp pot. I preffered "of heat" (removes freeze) but that's because i was going fast, so i just opened all boxes unid.

And yes, i would definitely say that surgeon's basalt is better. Because of our "reduced flask charges used" my basalt only takes 28/60 instead of 40/60, it just doesn't say when you hover over it (: Hope this helps, and gl with the build!
Right... we need 25% reduced charges. Arcane Chemistry have 15% so on belt 10% is enough :) . Then 40*0,75=30 charges.

Anyway also want ask you about Controlled Destruction gem. There is some option replace him with something else? I really hate that 100% reduced crit strike chance. Maybe I can replace him with Increased Crit Strike gem or Increased Crit Damage?
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
Right... we need 25% reduced charges. Arcane Chemistry have 15% so on belt 10% is enough :) . Then 40*0,75=30 charges.

Anyway also want ask you about Controlled Destruction gem. There is some option replace him with something else? I really hate that 100% reduced crit strike chance. Maybe I can replace him with Increased Crit Strike gem or Increased Crit Damage?

I mean yeah it's an option but it's really not as good. If you get a lvl 3 empower i guess that would somewhat work too. Controlled desctruction is just best though
Summarizing I like Your build because it is the only one where I saw we take all Flask nodes from passive tree (Alchemist, Profane Chemistry, Arcane Chemistry, Druidic Rite, Primal Spirit). The only one which we miss is Herbalism. But if we change a bit Your tree we can take that point also (but it is not necessary IMO).

Anyway If we decide go for Herbalism is that Physical Damage from Precise Interception works with our BV?

Adding to this Pathfinder abilities we have amazing class. Of course If we can properly manage with our bottles :) . In lower maps If you miss and forgot use some flask or you missed the fact that you have no charges can be fine but in higher maps You need spam them correctly or tp to town (if our flask are empty) :)
Last edited by Unk_Particle on Apr 19, 2016, 3:28:27 AM
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
Summarizing I like Your build because it is the only one where I saw we take all Flask nodes from passive tree (Alchemist, Profane Chemistry, Arcane Chemistry, Druidic Rite, Primal Spirit). The only one which we miss is Herbalism. But if we change a bit Your tree we can take that point also (but it is not necessary IMO).

Anyway If we decide go for Herbalism is that Physical Damage from Precise Interception works with our BV?

Adding to this Pathfinder abilities we have amazing class. Of course If we can properly manage with our bottles :) . In lower maps If you miss and forgot use some flask or you missed the fact that you have no charges can be fine but in higher maps You need spam them correctly or tp to town (if our flask are empty) :)

nope, precise interception is physical Attack damage.
Following your build and was getting slightly bored with the league.
Corrupted my carcass and oh boooy lol

flasked myself through a 15 sec double blue mob perandus box spike, 10/10 build!

Also using victarios amu cause sc and lazy :>
Last edited by Mysickduck1 on Apr 20, 2016, 10:23:06 AM
"
BloodEchelon wrote:
Following your build and was getting slightly bored with the league.
Corrupted my carcass and oh boooy lol

Oooh boy, that's better than my +1 to vaal gems :D I think buying a lvl 3 empower will give more than added fire by now - could be worth a test if you have the currency
Can I use belly of the beast instead if I don't have carkcass? thanks for advice
http://i.imgur.com/xhTBnBI.jpg

Made it to lvl 85 this time. This mob pretty much insta rekt me. I guess I didn't have my flasks up while I was fighting them.
IGN - Moisturiser
Shop - 697887
Last edited by Jetzilla on Apr 20, 2016, 4:04:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info