[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
EhVL4N wrote:
Hey,

What do you think is best for the Vessel of Vinktar mods? The lightning damage (30-125 for mine) or the 20% phys to lightning?

Phys to lightning IMO
Uber atziri down!! Updated thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVWxiiSeRY4
GZ for Uber atziri down.

And thx for that build, that's really immortal and awesome overpowered.

Have some question.

On endgame content (90+ levels) what i should buy first for maximaze my dps?

Blade vortex 21 lvl (20 quality) or 6 link carcass jack with "Add fire damage"

What should be first?

Gratz man :) was fun to watch.

I'm very impressed here, very nice to see you do this with this build compared to the *yawn* poison meta mine bladefall builds.

This deserves some respect.
You've got to be kidding me... Just got oneshot by Volatile in a -max map...

Been playing this build since the start of the league, there's no way I can reach this point of gear again, my gear was perfect.

Painful.
"
Bogok wrote:
"
EhVL4N wrote:
Hey,

What do you think is best for the Vessel of Vinktar mods? The lightning damage (30-125 for mine) or the 20% phys to lightning?

Phys to lightning IMO

Hey,

I've tried the `adds lightning damage`, unless the tooltip is wrong, the damage is not applied to Blade Vortex (as it is a spell?)

So it definitely makes phys to lightning the best choice indeed!!

Thanks.

EDIT: Can you double check if the phys to lightning actually works with blade vortex? To make sure i don't bother changing mine for nothing!
Last edited by EhVL4N on Apr 17, 2016, 6:37:44 AM
"
Drugslines wrote:
GZ for Uber atziri down.

And thx for that build, that's really immortal and awesome overpowered.

Have some question.

On endgame content (90+ levels) what i should buy first for maximaze my dps?

Blade vortex 21 lvl (20 quality) or 6 link carcass jack with "Add fire damage"

What should be first?

Probably a rare 6L before carcass. I didn't get carcass until lvl 96 or something. Also i didn't have blade vortex 21 until i was 97, i just vaal'ed it myself. I would probably get a carcass before a 21/20 though.
"
EhVL4N wrote:
"
Bogok wrote:
"
EhVL4N wrote:
Hey,

Phys to lightning IMO

Hey,

I've tried the `adds lightning damage`, unless the tooltip is wrong, the damage is not applied to Blade Vortex (as it is a spell?)

So it definitely makes phys to lightning the best choice indeed!!

Thanks.

EDIT: Can you double check if the phys to lightning actually works with blade vortex? To make sure i don't bother changing mine for nothing!

Phys to lightning definitely works
"
You've got to be kidding me... Just got oneshot by Volatile in a -max map...

Been playing this build since the start of the league, there's no way I can reach this point of gear again, my gear was perfect.

Painful.

Sorry to hear about that ^^ But yeah volatile in a -max map is dangerous for any build i'd say :D
Got question about Flask setup.

You wrote before you get uniq Flask setup you use some Surgeon's Flasks. Surgeon's are better then Chemist's?

Chemist's - (20 to 25)% reduced Charges used so I got 30/60 on my Basalt

And also like you said it is very sad that we can't use some curse removing flask :(
Last edited by Unk_Particle on Apr 18, 2016, 4:13:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info