[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
xphailedx wrote:
Do I just chrome them until I get 3 off colour reds? :(

you could just use chaos golem instead
"
goldnugget wrote:
"
xphailedx wrote:

My tool tip is looking pretty low, it's at 5805 average damage.

Do you know the problem?
Guys, how can i use 3 curses when they take 35+35+35 % and in tree i can see only 2 nodes for auras cost redution, help me
"
goldnugget wrote:
"
xphailedx wrote:

hey gold what level is your passive tree I'm only 92 :/ do I have to level higher I added up the points I can get the gem sockets but wont have any points over for the extra energy shield under forsight node at 92 is it worth specing into your tree? I wont lose es but ill gain more damage? cause 7 link
"
Guys, how can i use 3 curses when they take 35+35+35 % and in tree i can see only 2 nodes for auras cost redution, help me

I used it with the heretic's veil which reduces mana 12% then enlightenment.
A few questions for this build:

Why do we need 3 vaal discipline? Can you use each one individually?

Why are we linking blasphemy support on the helmet when the curses are already being supported by blasphemy?

"
xphailedx wrote:

Why are we linking blasphemy support on the helmet when the curses are already being supported by blasphemy?

You can use the vaal disciplines individually. Just make sure you have one button assigned to each one (3 vaal discipline on your action bar).
We use blasphemy support to get the quality bonus.
"
ilstefano wrote:
"
xphailedx wrote:

You can use the vaal disciplines individually. Just make sure you have one button assigned to each one (3 vaal discipline on your action bar).
We use blasphemy support to get the quality bonus.

Oh okay great, I'm using enlightenment support because it's taking too much mana reserve, not really sure how to lower it any other way.

Also; do you know how I can increase my dps on my bladefall? It's at around 6.2k right with minefield and 10k with controlled destruction. Do you think it's simply because of the level of my gems or I need more spell damage? I would appreciate any help.

Gear:

Note: Some items are not fully linked up because I couldn't colour them correctly.
"
xphailedx wrote:
"
goldnugget wrote:
"
xphailedx wrote:

My tool tip is looking pretty low, it's at 5805 average damage.

Do you know the problem?

you are using the posion gem. instead use 4x coated shrapnel jewels and replace it with controlled destruction. you are also using binos. switch to a spell dagger.

for mana reserve - did you take all the increased mana pool nodes in the tree? did u take all the reduced reserved nodes? i have about 300 mana left after tri curse and i dont even have much int on my gear. using enlighten is good though, but only till your blasphemy hits 20.

"
trapsrus wrote:

hey gold what level is your passive tree I'm only 92 :/ do I have to level higher I added up the points I can get the gem sockets but wont have any points over for the extra energy shield under forsight node at 92 is it worth specing into your tree? I wont lose es but ill gain more damage? cause 7 link

i would remove a couple of those ES nodes as well as Potency of Will untill you level up more. i'm only lvl 89 right now.

i got this tonight =D up to 9015 tooltip, 10,290 ES.

tbh i have switched controlled destruction to item rarity for mapping at this point.
Last edited by goldnugget on Jun 17, 2016, 3:03:06 AM

gold

I meant this tree you posted https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQPuBAcNHw18DkgOjhEvEVARlhHCE4MVfhXXGDwYVhhqGyUdqh2-IvQjXyj6KlMrCiymLL8yGDOHNAo1uTdmPCg9X0GHQnpFuUZxRwZJUUmxS65Ms05tUilSU1RiVeBWY1fJWAdYWlxrXfJfKmwIbAttGXBRcLt0VXZvdoJ4L3pwfOV88H6wf8aCx4RIhHeGro_6kQeTJ5eVl_SboZwynL6d2aBDoS-lxKbrpyusmLJwswO0DLVIt3W7_L0nvorBxcNtyAzK09Af0NDXz9hU2Vvb59-K4YjpAuq662Pr5OwY7hXviO_r8NXxivfX-Tf56P5J

I'm lvl 92 and I cant get all those nodes so not sure if that tree you posted is a lvl 100 or what like I said ill have to do without the extra es nodes which is fine I'm at 9k es with a 500 es chest will get close to 10 with a 700-800 es chest also my dps with mindfield is close to 8k I can kill uber izaro just fine I havnt tried uber atziri's yet but I'm sure I can kill her and if and when I respect my dps should be pretty much 2-3k higher I think oh ya and if I get a good spell dagger too :) heres my gear and I'm using ops tree atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info