[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

For Vaals I switch to added chaos from minefield now.
I noticed the damage with minefield can suck alot because the second vaal only gets one mine.
Since BF has 90% effectiveness and the chaos damage double dips with poison, its pretty good as a switch for minefield.
I'm still not 100% sure that coated sharpnel works as we think, maybe I'm a bit paranoid, but a confirmation from GGG would be pretty nice. Another thing: I think wands are better than daggers now.
Since WB is super shitty now, LW in a 4L is way superior (atleast for me).
Castspeed and extrem amounts of spelldamage from a wand are pretty ncie (the castspeed helps LW alot).
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Jun 15, 2016, 3:07:38 PM
"
Themolchii wrote:
i finally got a coated shrapnel an now wanted to switch to another gem instead of poison.

my question is, why to take controlled destruction instead of elemental focus?

its 5% more spell dmg.

or does the poison count as a elemental status ailments?

You aren't doing any elemental damage.
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
trapsrus wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Gonna post my version tomorrow - tree + gems + gear + dps

Despite the char being pretty strong for low budget (less than 1 ex all) the clear speed is terrible for someone who played "gotta go fast" builds.

After that probably going to respec to something else.

How to reach 40-50k dips:

First of all ascendency - assasin not some useless witch. With 7 charges sitting at 92% crit chance

Second - free up gem slot in links throwing out poison and replacing it with poison jewels.

Links:

Bf - mine - minefield - concentrated effect (/IAoE) - trap and mine dmg - critical dmg / controlled destruction (havent decided what is better)
Over all its a 7l - poison is additional

Buffs:
Atziri flask

Base dmg (calculations done without vulnerability / temporal chains - true dmg can be around 1mil)

~ 32-35k base ( with charges up ) -> 40-45k with flask. (Without quality on gems and lvl 21 bf)

Thx to assasin passives poison deals 1/5 of initial hit. (Not gonna calculate additional 20% chaos damage because on first hit enemy wont be bleeding)

Each mine hits for 40k. With poison (+ doubledip) 8k * 3 ~ 24k over 2 ticks 48k.

So over all each mine hits for 88k with poison. Setting up 9 mines results in burst of ~790k dmg.

I might have done some miscalculations but overall the dmg is pretty ridiculous.

Why dmg matters ? One shotting Uber Atziri and Izaro guarantees that they wont even have opportunity to land a strike. Essence of "best defence is an attack"

"But you gonna die to umh umh something something while leveling" - miners are safe as hell but also slow as hell. Leveling to 90 would have been a worst pain in the ass if not George/Plateau rotations.. And on max required level - who cares >_>

4.4k life 3k es MoM :p 200 life/es per sec regen is enough to do any content.

id be interested in seeing your build/guide only thing is id probably miss ci to much

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1684293

cool sucks I cant see the gems in your gear tho
"
skieZ wrote:
For Vaals I switch to added chaos from minefield now.
I noticed the damage with minefield can suck alot because the second vaal only gets one mine.
Since BF has 90% effectiveness and the chaos damage double dips with poison, its pretty good as a switch for minefield.
I'm still not 100% sure that coated sharpnel works as we think, maybe I'm a bit paranoid, but a confirmation from GGG would be pretty nice. Another thing: I think wands are better than daggers now.
Since WB is super shitty now, LW in a 4L is way superior (atleast for me).
Castspeed and extrem amounts of spelldamage from a wand are pretty ncie (the castspeed helps LW alot).

lightningwarp? whats your 4 link on that
"
goldnugget wrote:
"
trapsrus wrote:

no no I saw your passive when u posted it before but I thought I saw you say you ended up changing a few nodes is why I asked :) so do you feel this passive setup is better then ops?
so you don't use binos also if you use reach you cant use shield can you? have you tried uber atz/izaro with this tree?

yeah its better. its only a small change of removing some damage nodes in exchange for a 7 link. it ends up being more damage, and even more ES and mana pool aswell.

councils reach is a 1h mace and you can still use a shield with it. you can't use whirling blades + fortify + faster attacks though. i would recommend using a spell dagger against anything hard instead like uber. for 1 shotting packs in maps it is nice because bino's doesnt really spread poison well, but increased aoe might hit a few more mobs.

ah my bad you meant the mace ok gotcha so what do you use for the chest linked gems and what do you replace the wb setup with?
Last edited by trapsrus on Jun 15, 2016, 5:46:45 PM
"
trapsrus wrote:
lightningwarp? whats your 4 link on that

Lightning warp - Faster casting - Less duration - Rapid decay
Really really want to try this build out but don't have a 6L on my chest, I can easily respec to this build. Is a 6L mandatory for T 7+ mapping for this build?
"
xphailedx wrote:
Really really want to try this build out but don't have a 6L on my chest, I can easily respec to this build. Is a 6L mandatory for T 7+ mapping for this build?

Neh, i was playing with a 1c 5l chest up to t11 maps (saving the red ones for later, doesn't mean u can't do higher maps, since you oneshot everything even on a 5l).
hey goldnugget whats your 6 link setup and what did you replace wb with
Uber Atziri down in Prophecy from a pretty bad player, thank you OP for the OP build. My gear:

Level 87, 9K ES, 8K Bladefall DPS and pretty much followed OP's gearing and tree directly. Got a Disfavour which I would have linked if I hadn't sold it so quickly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info