[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
RababaAlibaba wrote:
What does a 5l Setup look like?

Minefield + Remote mine + Bladefall + Trap and Mine damage + Poison. When you get a 6L you can add either controled destruction or concentraded effect. I like using CD for mapping and CE for Atziri. Remember to swap Minefield with Concentraded effect when facing Double vaals or any single boss you want!
Last edited by hisokasp on May 9, 2016, 8:14:41 AM
How do you get enough mana?
I got all the mana nodes u have on the tree, and I even have quite a number of mana adding in from the gears, but still they run out as I use my skills for 3 times.....and i'm using a 5l right now, not even 6l....
Currently I'm 81 lvl with 1612 mana on total, and using heretic for curse set up, did i miss something that gives reserved mana reduction?
Probably not if u have the same tree but he does have a lot of intelligence on his gear that gives him more mana :) till i get an upgrade on my boots as well i took the two mana nods from witch starting point.That depends on you what u wanna drop for a time till u get the upgrades as u level up or find better gear:)Hope this helps:)
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
hi, i have a scion liv 90 , if i want to start this build is it convenient??
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:
I got all the mana nodes u have on the tree, and I even have quite a number of mana adding in from the gears, but still they run out as I use my skills for 3 times.....and i'm using a 5l right now, not even 6l....
Currently I'm 81 lvl with 1612 mana on total, and using heretic for curse set up, did i miss something that gives reserved mana reduction?

You should only be able to use your mine's 2-3 times before your run out of mana. That's normal and why we run a mana pot. You want to be looking for 250-300 mana after curse reservation for smooth gameplay.
Last edited by jawnwest on May 12, 2016, 3:51:32 PM
"
Endri wrote:
hi, i have a scion liv 90 , if i want to start this build is it convenient??

Same tree, but with 2 curses.
If you still want the same 3 curses, you'll need doedre's damning, or +1 curse from amulet.
"
Nephalem wrote:
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:

You should only be able to use your mine's 2-3 times before your run out of mana. That's normal and why we run a mana pot. You want to be looking for 250-300 mana after curse reservation for smooth gameplay.

That's right, you should look for 300 mana. All you need is mana enough to place 3 times.
sorry , why i cant have 3 curse with scion??
"
Endri wrote:
sorry , why i cant have 3 curse with scion??

Because you can only run one curse normally. You can get your second curse from the tree. Witch can run three curses no problem because the Occultist ascendancy offers an additional curse. If your not a witch then you have to get an item that gives you an extra curse.
Had a quick question about the passive tree. Whats the reason for taking the leadership noteable if it applies to "auras" Is it just for vaal discipline or am I misunderstanding what qualifies as an aura?
Very nice guide btw.
"
Disregard, I see now that using blasphemy would make the curses count as auras
Last edited by stephenp1983 on May 17, 2016, 5:29:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info