[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

would it be worth to take zealoths oath for leech.
i was playing around with the unique The retch rustic sash, which is a very nice belt and very usefull for keeping up flask and huge boost to movement speed.
the only thing im sceptic about would be leech we get leech from atziri flask the belt if u r using and on gear rings gloves prolly.
so far im lvl 97 after i stated using the retch i doubled my map clearing speed
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:
i was playing around with the unique The retch rustic sash, which is a very nice belt and very usefull for keeping up flask and huge boost to movement speed.
the only thing im sceptic about would be leech we get leech from atziri flask the belt if u r using and on gear rings gloves prolly.

Hi,

Text from wiki:
"Leeching: Players cannot leech health or mana via traps. The trap/mine is actually doing the leeching, but they self-destruct after they're triggered, so leeching has no practical effect."
Recently bought a 750ES 6L for this build,
and wanna know the difference compared with shavronnes's wrappings?
Which should I choose?

Thanks for this great build!
"
3portas wrote:
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:

Hi,

Text from wiki:
"Leeching: Players cannot leech health or mana via traps. The trap/mine is actually doing the leeching, but they self-destruct after they're triggered, so leeching has no practical effect."

uuups im aaa nooob than :)
hello, which flask should replace,
when "The Sorrow of the Divine Sulphur Flask", cancel +40% damage ?

thank you
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
hello, which flask should replace,
when "The Sorrow of the Divine Sulphur Flask", cancel +40% damage ?

thank you

Zealot's Oath from the flask lets the regen from Bino's apply to your ES. I wouldn't get rid of it.
Hi, thanks for a great build, do u think we can make a low life version of this build ? Maybe more damage and less ES...
I couldn't kill even double vaal boss at uber. My gears and passive tree below. Whats wrong with them? :/

gears

passive tree
Last edited by Jaqen on May 20, 2016, 1:43:15 PM
Leveing that build is cancer .. I just rage quit every time i try to lvl it up .. getting one shotted every 5 sec is annoying as fuck .. Leveling is pure madness .
Is this increase bladefall radius enchant worth keeping or not really for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info