[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
kallell wrote:
Any thoughts of going dual blasphemy curses? Enf + Vuln in place of grace?

Grace? I'm not using Grace. :)

I'm running Hatred + HoA for max. dmg. output.
But sure you could run Blasphemy with Enfeeble + Vulnurability if you pref. even more defense + Vulnurability basicly is a free more multiplier against non curse immune mobs and it would boost the bleed dot once you have a disfavour.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jun 7, 2016, 1:54:02 PM
hi :)
do u use multistrike our not ? because i see it on your disfavour
multistrike is useless for the aftershock ( wave ) ?
"
shakkur wrote:

Nope, not using MS anymore.
Will update the gear pictures, thx for reminding me!

Edit: Updated! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jun 7, 2016, 4:43:06 PM
"
"
shakkur wrote:

So do you not recommend MS at all, or wait until after picking up more AoE on the tree to compliment the gem?

My other question... What kind of uptime do you get with the slaughter passive for onslaught? I'm planning on using Daresso's Defiance as a cheap stepping stone. Do you think it's necessary to have both? What If I'm not using an axe?
The silent majority.
"
PanicAK wrote:
"
"
shakkur wrote:

So do you not recommend MS at all, or wait until after picking up more AoE on the tree to compliment the gem?

My other question... What kind of uptime do you get with the slaughter passive for onslaught? I'm planning on using Daresso's Defiance as a cheap stepping stone. Do you think it's necessary to have both? What If I'm not using an axe?

Nope, as said no MS anymore.

The standart uptime for Onslaught is 3 sec. and it'll be up most of the time when mapping since I jump from pack to pack. Of course there are times when its not up but IMO daressos isnt needed, it would help tho keeping it up and therefore it is a good and cheap stepping stone even tho I pref. Belly over it.

I started playin HC with your build few hours ago , 47lvl atm, just wondering what is the deal with reflect on +10t maps ? how we deal with it ? and what maps we dodge
"
Endalay wrote:
I started playin HC with your build few hours ago , 47lvl atm, just wondering what is the deal with reflect on +10t maps ? how we deal with it ? and what maps we dodge

Single reflect mobs have not been an issue so far but when it comes to map mods you usually want to avoid phys reflect maps since the aftershock deals some serious dmg. back to you.
When running ele. reflect I usually remove AF + WED and switch in fortify and another red gem of ur choice.
Of course there are extremly rippy mod combos everyone needs to watch out for like -max. with alot added x dmg. and such...
When we're talking about scipping entire maps / bosses there basicly is non you need to scip.
For example: Its more about how you feel about dealing with certain bosses. If ur feeling fine killing it, go for it. If you think its too rippy, scip it. :)

would it make sence to run this build as Juggernaut instead of Berserker?
I always try to escape mainstream, thats why I'm asking^^
Can you do T14 maps with this build? Just wondering because I started the league with this build and I want to know if it is viable for endgame.
Just a general question, how do berserkers generate end charges? Only through shout? Cause I'm kinda lazy and i most def won't keep shouting, thus thinking of going juggernaut. Playing softcore but can't decide if I should go berserk or jugger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info