[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

How do you guys level up for this build? Ive never played marauder or melee before
"
Khesahn20 wrote:
How do you guys level up for this build? Ive never played marauder or melee before

Check the leveling progression. :)
Also you can pick up unique weapons as stepping stones while leveling.
Here are some examples:
- Limbsplit
- Wideswing
- Reaper's Pursuit
- The Cauteriser (prophecy only)
- The Blood Reaper
- Kaom's Primacy
- Hezmana's Bloodlust

Also make sure to keep ur res. decend while leveling and get life on ur gear.

The first few levels I usually use cleave and moltenstrike until we get EQ from the Gravicius quest.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Also Sunder is godlike for grinding.
"
Zirkonium wrote:
Also Sunder is godlike for grinding.

true. :)

+1
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

"
anvilgod wrote:
Lvl 86 with 7.2k hp. 20k EQ dps for now, still need to get a 5L weapon and quality on gems.

Spoiler

The clear speed is nice in T6+ maps, however I should point out that this build shouldn't be played carelessly because:

- high physical damage mobs hurt A LOT. Didn't use enduring cry too much because I get lazy (I will keep playing with enduring cry, I need to get used to using it often) but seems that without keeping up all endurance charges, several monsters like porcupine goliath and skeleton rhoas could make some high tier maps unplayable., especially when playing with hard mods on a map.

- Pain Reaver is a must, otherwise you will need to spam flasks.

- surprisingly, bosses like temple piety, shock and horror etc. aren't so bad compared to phys. damage rare and magic monsters

My question to OP is, how do you deal with phys. damage in high tier maps?

Then go with Juggernaut. I did and have a flat 40% physical damage reduction. At full endurance charges (which is always the case now thanks to the changed in 2.3) it sits at 65%. With motlen shell, that goes up to 74%. That's without flasks or any additional defenses (I also did opt for LC over Kaom's). I also have a 30% chance to evade, alongside a 6.5k HP. I can tank the Atziri trio and still pancake T15 maps rolled thick with mods, one shotting everything. I recently ran the Abyss map and it felt like a T8. My tooltip is only 44k base (fully buffed it doesn't even reach 100k, although I do use EW, which provides a decent buff as abiut half my damage is elemental) so these guys throwing up builds with 3,000,000,000 dps are just lulz. Honestly I don't even know why people opt for Beserker. The issue with melee was never a lack of damage, it was survivability. Juggernaut is the best class in this game: period. It provides exactly what the melee Marauder was needing most. Added damage is great and all, but being able to shrug off freeze, stuns, even temporal chains all the while doubling your armor and then some is worth way more... way more.
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Jun 10, 2016, 2:29:37 PM
What am I missing? Why do we use Enlighten, isnt only 75% reserved?
"
qwaza wrote:

Ur missing nothing.
Its just there becuz I had one around and nothing else really to put in slot.
Besides its allways better to have less mana reserved imo.

"
"
qwaza wrote:

Ur missing nothing.

Ah okay, I see :D
"
qwaza wrote:
"
"
qwaza wrote:

Ur missing nothing.

Ah okay, I see :D

Jep. :P
Well, with a lv. 4 enlighten we would be able to squeeze in another 25% aura/buff and still be able to properly use EQ.
AA seams like a nice option.

Thanks for the awesome guide! Earthquake has been really fun so far in the new league.

I have been having a few issues with getting earthquake above 20K damage, currently at (17233.3) unbuffed. Any suggestions on what to replace gear wise? I am also using the juggernaut ascendancy class. Level 81 atm

gear

skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHnBLMFLQbGB3UJlgthDjwS4RNMFCAUTRRxFrsX4RiRGjgaVRrkIVUm-CcgJy8s-y3SMHc26DkOOlI8BTwtPfxAoEa3R35OMlBHWGNZ81n-XaReE18_YSFkUmVNZadnm2jyaqVyqXTtdqx4enrve3R82YIHg1-DzITZhO-HaoiPiiKMz5BVkc6S0Jd5nz6iAKLqqSeplKyqrj6uUK9su-28n702vqfAAcBmwKbBo8T2xq7G2M9-02_ZfNw93dXiYeRR6hjvDu988B_2SPcy97n46_xL_TA=
Last edited by chaosleader88 on Jun 12, 2016, 4:41:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info